8 Life-Saving Tools for the Prevention of Burnout: How to Thrive in the Trenches – Susan Pomeranz
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
- Immediately spot and correct your potential for burnout
- Time efficient no-nonsense methods for handling stress
- Fuse cutting-edge technology with ancient healing principles into your life and practice
- Redefine and revitalize your role as a practitioner for a rich, joyful and long-lasting career
In a field that is filled with unremitting stress, where can you go to restore your sense of self and purpose? Only a guide who is familiar with the territory can lead you to a place of understanding and safety. Join Susan Pomeranz, who, after over 20 years of a flourishing private practice in Los Angeles, began experiencing the devastating and far reaching effects of burnout. Attend this seminar and learn from someone who has experienced first-hand the effects of such stress which led to burnout and almost ended a passionate calling.
This lively and engaging seminar defines and explores the nature of stress and its origins, aspects and manifestations. You are led to examine how stress has affected your performance and immediately spot and correct your potential for burnout by realistically assessing what it means to be a modern-day healer.
Throughout this entertaining and fast-paced seminar, you will have an opportunity to experience the powerful merging of ancient healing traditions with the new findings in body-mind research and the emerging field of Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI). You will be given a chance to stop and assess where you are, where you are headed and the opportunity to re-choose where you want to optimally be. This is an opportunity to make an intentional, non-negotiable commitment to yourself, your family, and your clients. Leave this seminar with a fully renewed sense of passion and purpose. Redefine and revitalize your role as a practitioner for a rich, joyful and long-lasting career!
- Identify the reasons, signs and indications of stress and burnout.
- Recognize the vital and critical connection that the mind plays in contributing to the health or dysfunction of one’s state of being.
- Practice evidence-based disciplines such as mindfulness, Tai Chi, yoga and meditation that enhance mental and physical health and avert stress-related disorders.
- Interpret the latest research on how thoughts, nutrition, light, breath and music can change one’s physiology and the neurochemicals of the brain.
- Apply effective tools to combat stress and burnout.
- Examine your own practice and walk away with a more grounded and balanced approach to what it means to be an agent of healing.
Identify your potential for burnout
- Symptoms and signs of stress and burnout
- Stress vs burnout
- Exercise: Taking your temperature – The Stress Assessment Test
Evaluating the role of the healing practitioner
- Compassion and compassion fatigue
- Over-exposure to trauma
- Boundaries, loss and transference
- The therapeutic relationship
- Myths, expectations and preconceptions
- Legal and ethical issues
- The artistry of practice
- Exercise: Define/redefine your practice goals and ideal scene
The mind/body connection and its relationship to burnout
- The latest findings in Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI)
- Stress and immune function
- Case studies
- Exercise: Experience the effects of shifting one’s focus
8 Life-saving tools to prevent burnout
Evidence-based ancient practices and tools
- Principles of Tai Chi, yoga and meditation
- Chi energy and mindfulness
- Life and breath
- Exercise: Deepening states of relaxation through breath
Reprogram the mind
- How perception becomes reality
- Set the tone for your practice and your life
- Life-enhancing techniques to increase vitality and effectuality
- Connection between lack of nutrition and stress
- Improper nourishment as it relates to burnout, addiction, depression, ADD and anxiety disorders
- Essential foods for optimal functioning
The science of vibration
- Science of sound and its effects on the nervous system
- The psychological and physiological impact of rhythm, tones, chanting, classical and contemporary music
- Exercise: The transformative power of music
Bonus life-saving tools
- Effects of light
- Psychology of color
- Alchemy of water
- Expand one’s location in space
- Acupressure points to reduce stress and anxiety
- Restore purpose
- Create balance
- Experience vibrancy
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.