Activating the Complete Core for Better Posture, Coordination & Balance – David Lemke
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
I used to play that frustrating game of chasing the pain with rehab clients. And for years I thought I had successfully treated thousands of clients with muscle and joint pain; however, I still felt as if there was one key ingredient I was missing to maintain function in my patients.
Then I discovered a revolutionary method after using kinesiological surface electromyography (sEMG) evaluation. This resulted in a breakthrough in one session. I was able to free a borderline frozen shoulder and eliminated nearly all the patient’s pain – with sustained results.
In my experiential training recording, I’ll show you 3 simple exercises that target the Central Nervous System to correct movement dysfunction and change your client’s lives permanently.
You’ll learn how to concentrate on the body’s true core and its bias – which we call the “Twist” – and discover how it leads to lasting change of improved balance, coordination, and effortless posture.
These strategies will revolutionize how you work with your clients. So sign up today and revolutionize the way you treat your patients.
- Describe how measurable (i.e., visible) pathologies correspond with underlying muscle patterns.
- Connect long standing physiological principles with puzzling clinical observations.
- Explain the concept of dysfunctional motor patterns using long-standing physiological laws (e.g., Sherrington’s Laws, Wolff’s Law, etc.).
- Apply exercises which target the CNS to restore muscle inventory lost to compensation.
- Identify and correct defensive postural adaptation using a single integrated motion.
- Demonstrate movement strategies which are immediately and favorably integrated by the CNS, thus avoiding exercises which the body resists as “invasion.”
WHAT IS THE COMPLETE CORE?
The Answer Tells Us What’s the Key to Truly Functional Exercise
- Looking deeper than what we normally consider the “core”
- How outdated technology has impaired our definitions of the core and negatively affected our treatments
- The lack of outcomes in the face of all the data – what’s going on?
- Effecting what happens “before the core” for proper muscle recruitment
Improve Our Treatment With Kinesiological Surface Emg (sEMG) Testing
- 11 key movements that better informs our work with the core
- Video and sEMG recording of test activities – what does it tell us about the body?
- How to use the sEMG in our work as rehab professionals?
IMPLICATIONS OF CNS = CORE
What sEMG Tells Us About the Kinetic Chain
- How the CNS sees muscles
- Review sEMG data to observe “chains” vs. groups
- Muscles, mood, and movement
- CNS perspective: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link
- Implications of CNS as CORE: Motor learning in ever activated, learning, adapting system
WHAT IS THE CORE “TWIST” AND HOW UNDERSTANDING IT IS REVOLUTIONARY TO TREATMENT
- How the motor system is in training before you hit the gym
- The Core “Twist” pattern as the driving force in:
- Lower quarter symptoms – most common underlying pathologies
- Upper quarter symptoms – most common underlying pathologies
- Recognize how elusive the missing links are
- Recognizing the simple elegance of functional chains
TRAINING FUNCTIONAL CHAINS
The Benefits of Exercising Out of the Twist
- Training vs. exercise
- Targeting the CNS with structured, resisted movement
- Cross-training out of the Twist
- If an exercise doesn’t counter the Twist, then it’s not reinforcing it
The Exercises You’re Not Using to Enhance Posture, Balance & Coordination
- Demo and practice exercise
- XC Skiing, backwards resisted walking – ideal activities to counter primary overuse patterns
- Group brainstorming: FCT demo and SkiX activity
- Signs of success: Posture, balance, and youthful boldness
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.