Advanced Concepts in Cardiovascular Care 2-Day Conference: Day One: Advanced ECG & Arrhythmia Interpretation – Karen M. Marzlin
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
DAY ONE: ADVANCED ECG AND ARRHYTHMIA INTERPRETATION
Click on the bundle link above to purchase both conference days!
The complexity of today’s cardiovascular patient can challenge even the most experienced healthcare provider. You need to be up to date on the most current and cutting-edge strategies and interventions to care for these high acuity patients. Get the latest and greatest in this comprehensive seminar where expert, Karen M. Marzlin, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, will inspire you to take your knowledge to the next level. We will go far beyond the basics discussing the complicated scenarios that demand expert clinical reasoning and judgement. You will have the opportunity to enhance your critical thinking skills, improve your ability to interpret the difficult dysrhythmias and ECG findings, analyze cardiac case scenarios and explore the latest in management strategies. You will leave with a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in cardiac care!
ADVANCED ECG INTERPRETATION
- Conduction Defects
- Intraventricular Conduction Delay
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- Left Anterior Hemiblock
- Left Posterior Hemiblock
- Chamber Enlargement
- Atrial Enlargement
- Ventricular Enlargement
- Injury & Ischemia
- Patterns of Injury and Ischemia
- Reciprocal Changes
- Interpretation in the Presence of BBB & Hypertrophy
- Right Ventricular Infarct
- Posterior Infarct
- Myocardial Mimics
- Early Repolarization
- Persistent Juvenile T Waves
- Electrolyte Effects
- Drug Effects
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Tako Tsubo Cardiomyopathy
ADVANCED CARDIAC RHYTHM INTERPRETATION & TREATMENT
- AV Blocks
- Atrial Arrhythmias
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrial Flutter
- Supraventricular Tachycardia – SVT
- AV Reentrant Tachycardia – WPW
- AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Wide Complex Tachycardia
- Ventricular Ectopy
- SVT with Aberrant Conduction
- Torsade de Pointes
- Pacemaker Pearls
- Dual Chamber Pacing
- Strategies to Reduced RV Pacing
- Add on Therapies
- Biventricular Pacing
- Goals in Treating HF
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Evaluating for Proper Function
- Dual Chamber Pacing
- Identify ECG clues to patients having aberrant pathways.
- Review potentially fatal arrhythmias found on the ECG.
- Interpret patterns of injury and ischemia on the ECG.
- Describe decision-making criteria for cardioversion and ablation in the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- Discuss the criteria for high grade heart block.
- Explain the indications for pacemaker implantation.
- Differentiate the various re-entry tachycardias.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.