Advances in Orthopaedic Care: The Total Joint Replacement Patient and More – Amy Hite, Cyndi Zarbano & Paul M. Levy
Sale Page :
Original Price: $319
You just : $90
The orthopaedic patient can be one of the most demanding and technically complex patients that you will care for. To further complicate care, today’s total joint patients are going home sooner than ever — often within 24 hours.
That’s why interdisciplinary collaboration is so important.
It’s not just about the surgeons, or PT/OT, or the nurses. It really takes everyone working together to improve patient outcomes and speed up recovery.
An essential component of quality care is a clear understanding of the entire journey. Join national speakers and experts in this cutting-edge video course for in-depth knowledge regarding the full spectrum of care:
- Total Joint Replacements
- Fracture Care
- Overuse Conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Degenerative Joint Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Treatment Options (Surgery is NOT the only option!)
- Pre-Operative Planning
- Peri-Operative Considerations
- Post-Operative Assessments
- Pain Management
- Mobility & Therapy
- Post-Hospital Planning
You’ll gain practical new insights and discover the latest treatment updates for this specialized patient population.
This comprehensive online course explores the full spectrum of orthopaedic advances in 13 focused sessions:
Module 1 (Sessions 1 – 6):
Advances in Orthopaedic Care: It’s Not Just Broken Bones with Amy Hite, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
The orthopaedic patient can be one of the most demanding and technically complicated patients that you will care for. Management techniques are constantly changing, which can make it challenging to keep up-to-date on the most current treatments to ensure the best outcomes for your patients. The first portion of this online video series will focus on the following practice changing topics:
- Orthopaedic work-up
- Degenerative joint disease
- Orthopaedic complications
- Overuse conditions
- Fracture management and fixation techniques
- Pediatric fractures and considerations
- Sports medicine
- Spinal disorders
Module 2 (Sessions 7 – 13):
The Total Joint Replacement Patient: Supporting a Successful Journey with Paul M. Levy, MSN, BS, RN, ONC
Recent advances in the techniques, equipment, and components, now make total joint replacement a common place, elective surgery for patients of all ages with compromised articular joint components. This training will provide you with a greater understanding of the surgical process, be better equipped to help patients establish realistic expectations, increased confidence in this ever-changing field and achieve improved patient reports of satisfaction following surgical interventions for total joint replacements. Fascinating topics highlighted through the second portion of the online video series will include:
- Surgical vs. conservative management
- All the options: Partial…total joint replacement…megaprosthetics
- Pain management interventions that work
- CMS bundled payment strategies
- When is it time for surgery? Alternative treatments?
- Orthopedic conditions and disease processes leading to treatment
- Preventing post-operative complications/risks
- Rehabilitation goals and discharge planning
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.