All Things Cardiac Conference: Day One: Cardiac Nursing Essentials – Cyndi Zarbano
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
DAY ONE: CARDIAC NURSING ESSENTIALS
**To purchase BOTH days of the All Things Cardiac Conference, please click on the Bundle option above.**
Cardiac patients can present stable, unstable, or having life-threatening symptoms. Early differentiation is an essential step to establish diagnoses and begin appropriate treatment. Physical assessment skills, understanding the cardiac monitor and being able to quickly interpret the EKG are imperative to rule out life-threatening scenarios. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of cardiac and critical care experience, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, will teach you the latest evidence-based approaches to evaluating and treating patients with cardiac problems. Through interactive discussion and hands-on learning, you will have the opportunity to enhance your assessment skills, improve your ability to interpret the EKG, analyze cardiac care case scenarios and explore the latest in treatment techniques. You will leave with a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in cardiac care.
Cardiovascular Assessment: Critical Clues You Should NEVER Miss
- Neck Vein Evaluation
- What does the Blood Pressure Really Mean?
- Don’t Miss a Beat Interpreting Heart Sounds
- Significant Murmurs
Cardiovascular Drug Cabinet: Know Your Alphabet
- Aldosterone Blockers
- New Anticoagulants
- Beta Blockers
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Pressor Agents
- Manipulating the Cardiac Output Equation
Essentials of 12-Lead EKG Interpretation
- Location, Location, Location!
- Anatomy of a 12-Lead
- Utilizing a Systematic Approach
- Normal vs. Abnormal
- P Waves
- T Waves
- ST Segment
- Clues to Determining Right & Left Bundle Branch Blocks
- Determining QRS Axis & Deviation
- R-Wave Progression
Life-Threatening EKG Changes: Clues from the 12-Lead
- 5-Step Method for Finding Myocardial Ischemia & Injury
- Spectrum of Coronary Artery Ischemia
- STEMI and NSTEMI – What’s the Difference
Acute Coronary Syndromes: Diagnosis & Current Management Guidelines
- Cardiac Labs
- EKG Identification of Infarct Location
- Management Guidelines: Identifying the Differences
- Employ proper technique for measuring jugular vein distention (JVD).
- Contrast systolic and diastolic murmurs by where they fall in the S1/S2 cardiac cycle.
- List 3 benefits of beta blockers in a patient with coronary artery disease.
- Identify benefits for patients using blood thinners in atrial fibrillation that is not related to valve dysfunction.
- Differentiate findings on the 12-lead EKG to determine if a patient has axis deviation and what health care issues that may identify.
- Evaluate findings in common cardiac labs, such as CKMB, Troponin, BNP/Pro-BNP levels.
- Recognize 2 tools of recognition and 4 rapid interventions for patients experiencing Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.