All Things Cardiac Conference: Day Two: Cardiac Disorders & Diagnostics – Cyndi Zarbano
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
DAY TWO: CARDIAC DISORDERS & DIAGNOSTICS
**To purchase BOTH days of the All Things Cardiac Conference, please click on the Bundle option above.**
Cardiac patients can present stable, unstable, or having life-threatening symptoms. Early differentiation is an essential step to establish diagnoses and begin appropriate treatment. Physical assessment skills, understanding the cardiac monitor and being able to quickly interpret the EKG are imperative to rule out life-threatening scenarios. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of cardiac and critical care experience, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, will teach you the latest evidence-based approaches to evaluating and treating patients with cardiac problems. Through interactive discussion and hands-on learning, you will have the opportunity to enhance your assessment skills, improve your ability to interpret the EKG, analyze cardiac care case scenarios and explore the latest in treatment techniques. You will leave with a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in cardiac care.
- Explain the difference between systolic and diastolic heart failure using a simple hand gesture to recognize ventricular dysfunction for each.
- Simulate heart failure using the American Heart Association/ American College of Cardiology tool and identify intervention goals for each stage.
- Compare and contrast the use of the Impella device and intra-aortic balloon pumps in severe cardiac impairment.
- Employ a simple monitoring technique to help differentiate if the patient is having an atrial dysrhythmia or not.
- Identify EKG clues to patients having aberrant pathways.
- Breakdown Takotsubo as a type of dilated cardiomyopathy and state interventions to bridge that diagnosis to a return of normal ventricular function.
- Recognize changes in Hypothermia Protocol and lessons that have been learned through the years to achieve better outcomes.
The Failing Heart: HF Diagnosis & Current Management Priorities
- Systolic vs. Diastolic Heart Failure
- Classification Systems
- Medication Management
- Biventricular Pacing & Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump & Impellas
Fast & Slow Dysrhythmias
- Choosing Your Monitor Leads Wisely
- Using the Lewis Lead
- Identifying AV Passive & Active Tachycardias
- Identifying Aberrant Pathways
- Atrial Fibrillation with WPW
- AV Node Re-entry Tachycardia
- Mono and Polymorphic V-Tachs
- Heart Blocks
Cardiomyopathies & Channelopathies
- Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathies
- Takotsubo Syndrome
- Brugada Syndrome
- LQTS & Other Channelopathies
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
- LBBB & Ventricular Paced Rhythms
- Early Repoloarization
- Prinzmetal (Variant) Angina
- Hypo & Hyperkalemia
- Hypothermia Protocol
- Updates & New Changes
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.