All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
ALL THINGS PULMONARY – CYNDI ZARBANO
- Easy ABG Interpretation
- Never MISS Respiratory Assessment Clues
- The Pulmonary Drug Cabinet from A to Z
- Management Strategies for Emergent Events
- Mechanical Ventilation Tips ALL Nurses Should Know
Respiratory conditions can quickly change from stable to life-threatening situations where seconds count. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of critical care experience, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, will teach you the latest evidence-based approaches to evaluating and treating patients with pulmonary problems. You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your assessment skills, improve your ability to quickly interpret lab findings and explore the latest treatment techniques for airway management. You will leave with practical, immediately-applicable strategies that improve patient outcomes and enhance your expertise!
- Evaluate key components of a quick physical assessment designed to pinpoint causes of an acute respiratory emergency.
- Demonstrate interventions to minimize complications related to ARDS.
- Discuss the use of steroids in the emergency management of asthma.
- Identify the most common causes of abnormal ABGs.
- Explain the “5–point check” in relation to airway management.
- Differentiate rhonchi, rales, and crackles commonly heard during the respiratory assessment.
Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Acid Base Imbalances
- The 4 Abnormal Results
- Rapid Interpretation Tool
Respiratory Assessment Clues You Should NEVER Miss!
- Common Adventitious Breath Sounds
- What are the Causes & When are They Heard?
- Crackles/Rales – wet vs. dry
- Wheezes – not always airway obstruction
- Rhonchi – differentiating the differences
- Stridor – emergency treatment
- Pleural Friction Rub
- Inspection & Percussion
- Changes on the Chest X-Ray
Airway Management Techniques
- Managing Obstruction
- Airway Adjuncts
- Know Your Role in Intubation
- The “5-Point Check”
- Rapid Sequence Intubation
Mechanical Ventilation for Nurses
- Responding to the Alarms
- Management Strategies that Improve
- Patient Comfort
- Decreasing Workload
- Frequent Assessment
- Cardiac Output Clues
- Suctioning the Patient
Emergent Respiratory Conditions: ARDS
- Lab Findings
- Respiratory Support
- Oxygen Control
- Early Intubation
Management of Asthma
- Assessment Findings
- Identifying the Trigger
- Steroid Considerations
- The Likely Causes
- Signs & Symptoms
- Diagnosis & Treatment
Pulmonary Drug Cabinet: From A to Z
- Anti-Cholinergic Agents
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Inhalers & Spacers
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.