Anger Management Toolbox – Pavel Somov
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
- Step-by-step solutions for transforming the harmful poisons of anger, fear, and righteousness into self-awareness, compassion, and long lasting behavioral change
- Help the client not just “handle” anger but to use that anger as a path toward deeper self-awareness, self-acceptance, and virtue
- Jumpstart the hard clinical work of anger management using an original, four-session mindfulness path to motivate change
Anger management expert and author, Dr. Pavel Somov has created a four session anger management program for these difficult to treat clients. This humanistic and solution-focused approach introduces four core mindfulness-powered change modalities: Impulse Control Training, Choice Awareness Training, Symbolic Threat Inoculation and Somatic Emotional Self-Regulation Training. These sessions are designed to quickly capitalize on the clinical encounter and make the most clinical mileage out of short-term anger management treatment. Jumpstart your practice and gain the skills necessary to frame clinical objectives in a motivationally-enhanced, ego-syntonic and nonthreatening manner.
You will also explore six anger management interventions for long-term treatment clients, including those with the latest research findings in neuroscience on mirror neurons. End the recording with a discussion of various Eastern methods of keeping calm and cultivating compassion.
GET ANGER MANAGEMENT TOOLBOX OF AUTHOR PAVEL SOMOV ONLY PRICE 79$
- Define anger problems in a humanistic and compassionate way that assures rapport and treatment compliance.
- Apply mindfulness-based impulse control training as part of short-term anger management.
- Implement exposure-based interventions for disapproval inoculation and ego strengthening.
- Use choice awareness training as a way to assure long-term behavioral changes.
- Practice neurobehavioral empathy training to promote relational stability and compassion.
- Utilize precedent analysis and trend analysis as part of homework review to assure progress and treatment compliance.
GET ANGER MANAGEMENT TOOLBOX OF AUTHOR PAVEL SOMOV
ASSESSMENT & CLINICAL FRAMING
Evolution of Anger
- Anger as a Biological Invention
- Dualistic Thinking (Skinthink)
- Concept of Self & Others
- Fundamental Attribution Error
Body-Mind of Anger
- Brain View
- Body View
- Mind View
- Heart View
Anger as Fear
- Real Fears
- Symbolic Fears
- Courage of Acceptance
- Escape of Action (“To act out is to run”)
Anger as a Solution
- Emotional Self-Regulation
- Social/Relational Boundary Regulation
12 Types of Anger
Anger as a Convenient Clinical/Growth Opportunity
- Clinical Access Point
- Conceptual/Diagnostic Frame
- Progress Marker
Framing of Anger Management Objectives
- Mood/Affect Stabilization
- Relational Stabilization
- Impulse Control
- Damage Control
SHORT-TERM ANGER MANAGEMENT
- Mindfulness-Based Impulse Control Training
- Choice Awareness Training & Pattern Interruption
- Symbolic Threat Inoculation
- Bottom-Up Self-Regulation
Nonperfectionistic Clinical Homework
- Trend Focus
- Precedent Focus
- Experiential Curriculum
- Real Life Anger Management Practice
LONG-TERM ANGER MANAGEMENT
- Attributional Retraining & Not Taking Things Personally
- Effort Acceptance & Not Feeling Shortchanged
- Learn from Fear & Rascal Sages
- Relativity Training for Righteous Anger
- Neurobehavioral Empathy Training & Mirroring
- Neuroendocrine Time-Out & Social Fasting
EASTERN ANGER MANAGEMENT
From Anger to Compassion
- Wu Wei
- Beginner’s Mind
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.