Avoid Nursing Risk: Documentation, Practical Ethics & Legalities – Kathleen Kovarik & Rosale Lobo
Sale Page :
Original Price: $249
You just : $69
Keep your patients and your license safe…
Your facility is understaffed and you are overworked. How can you follow documentation and ethical guidelines without sacrificing quality patient care?
This online course will equip you to make confident ethical decisions and develop a systematic approach to charting that will keep you, your patients, and your license safe.
Here are just a few of the things that will be covered:
- Time saving documentation tips…that won’t put you at risk!
- Documenting when things have gone really wrong.
- Will my documentation actually hold up in court?
- The real dangers of social media and electronic communication.
- How will a late entry or correction in your charting be scrutinized in court?
- Mercy Hospital & Hurricane Katrina as an ethical decision making example.
- How should you really reflect an incident report in your charting?
- Ethical dilemmas arising from technological advances.
- Real case studies from nurses who have made tragic documentation errors.
- Don’t let the EMR limit your charting.
Providing the best patient care comes with risks. Avoid legal implications, confidently resolve ethical dilemmas, and optimize your patient outcomes with this intensive online course.
OCD: Ten Best Treatment Strategies for Children & Adolescents
Kimberly Morrow, LCSW & Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, LCSW-C
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder can be one of the most challenging illnesses to treat successfully, and it is made more challenging when working with children and adolescents! Join OCD experts Kimberly Morrow, LCSW, and Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, LCSW-C, in this engaging presentation. Learn creative and proven strategies to educate and treat kids with OCD, including the use of puppets, games and technology. You will also learn concrete strategies to help families and schools become a part of the journey to wellness.
Mindfulness Skills for Kids & Teens:A Workbook for Clinicians & Clients
Debra Burdick, LCSWR, BCN
A comprehensive, practical and user-friendly mindfulness resource written specifically for children and adolescents. Best-selling mindfulness author Debra Burdick has blended the latest research and best practices to create this straight-forward guide for improving self-awareness, self-regulation skills, mental health, and social connectedness in kids and teens. This expertly crafted resource features a collection of more than 150 proven tools and techniques, presented in a simple, step-by-step skill building format. Perfect for mental health practitioners, teachers and all in the helping professions.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this comprehensive online course:
Nursing Documentation: Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe with Rosale Lobo, PHD(C), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC
- Time saving tips for electronic documentation and EMR use
- Documenting compliance, incident reports, and adverse events
- Sample strategy worksheets for ease of data collection
- Federal government requests for charting based on meaningful use criteria
- Dangers with social media, email, and texting
- Examples and case studies of correct and incorrect documentation
Practical Ethics: Addressing the Real-Life Challenges Confronting Healthcare Professionals with Kathleen Kovarik, PHD, RN
- Ethics committees can help with the thorny dilemmas
- Help patients & families as you develop new skills to take on ethical challenges
- Apply a variety of ethical decision-making tools — take home’s to build your toolkit!
- Explore legal outcomes in current cases & classic ethical cases
- How would you respond to the MOST challenging workplace-related ethical issues?
- Updates on ethical dilemmas arising from technological advances
PDF Book Downloads – Valued at $49.90
Guilty or Innocent? Protecting Your License Through Proper Nursing Documentation by Rosale Lobo, PHD(C), MSN, RN, CNS, LNCC
PDF Book Download
Extraneous situations will arise in nursing, making it imperative to develop intentional methods of documentation. By putting together an effective system you will decrease your chances of being sued. For the future of nursing documentation, the EMR is not the answer, a personal system of accountability is.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.