Breastfeeding Success: Supporting the Mother/Baby Journey – Dawn M. Kersula
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
If you support breastfeeding, you then recognize the need to improve breastfeeding outcomes. In this self study package, Dawn M. Kersula, MA, RN, LCCE, FACCE, IBCLC, provides strategies to address the current challenges of promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding. This comprehensive program will include the latest information on:
- Latch techniques: Effective teaching and assessment strategies
- Hospital practices that increase breastfeeding duration
- Increasing milk supply right from the start
- How 21st century obstetric challenges affect the mother/baby dyad
- Advocacy techniques that make friends for breastfeeding
Drawing on her extensive clinical breastfeeding practice, Dawn is delighted to share her knowledge and expertise to assist you in developing strategies that can lead to better breastfeeding success. Dawn will enhance your knowledge of breastfeeding . . . providing you with the latest evidence-based practice findings to guide your clinical decisions. Attendees appreciate the opportunity to learn through hands on demonstrations and rave about the passion that Dawn exudes throughout this coverage of the one-day educational event.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.