Bully Proof Your Kids: Strategies to Create a Safe Environment for the Classroom & Community – Edie Raether
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
- All Bullies are Not Alike: Define the Seven types
- Revenge and Cognitive Aggression: Identify The Silent Killer
- What to do when Punishment and Exclusion Don’t Work
- Influence and Persuasion Skills to Get the Buy-In
- Easy Targets: Kids with Special Needs and Autism
- Develop a Five Step Program for Teens with Motivational Deficits
Watch this recording with Edie Raether, MS, CSP internationally renowned expert on bullying and author of Stop Bullying Now and leave this seminar with a practical understanding of what triggers and perpetuates the cycles of violence. Practice the most appropriate responses and effective action plans for each of the seven types of bullies. Through role playing and experiential learning, you will polish and perfect your skills in managing behavioral change.
This seminar will teach you evidence-based approaches that create a safe environment where the coercion of power is not tolerated.
This hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves seminar will provide you with the research, resources and strategies to create a climate of calm, where teachers can teach and students will learn. It will empower you to improve interpersonal communications, build family relationships, and strengthen our communities. As Margaret Mead said about education and society: All social movements are founded by, guided by, motivated and seen through by the passion of individuals…..Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. This is your opportunity to make a difference.
- Identify the varying levels of danger of anger and bullying behaviors.
- List resources for monitoring, reporting and preventing cyberbullying.
- Develop action plans for creating a safe learning environment.
- Discover classroom management techniques that transform behaviors.
- Promote prevention and resilience: Changing beliefs and intentions.
- Implement systems of intervention: Making bystanders accountable.
- Develop support systems: Getting families and communities involved.
Understanding the Root Causes of Bullying, Anger and Violence
- Why Are Kids So Mean: Cause, Consequence and Correction
- Seven Types of Bullies and Prescribed Actions
- Recognizing Danger Signals of Both Primal and Cognitive Anger
- The Mean Girl Syndrome: Girls Go Viral and Get Vicious
- Violence: The “Fun” Addiction and Power Thrills
Weapons without Wisdom: The Impulsive Brain
- Brain Spurts and DNA: Why Smart Teens Make Dumb Decisions
- How Childhood Activities and Habits Hardwire Your Brain
- The Marshmallow Theory: Impulse and Instant Gratification
- Society’s Shame: Giving Children Weapons without Wisdom
Cyberbullying: The New Teen Terrorism
- The Bullying that Never Sleeps: Harassment 24/7
- Friends as Bullies: How the Internet Depersonalizes
- Words Are Forever: Body’s Heal – Minds Don’t Mend
- Nine Steps to Stop Cyberbullying
- Detecting, Reporting, Law Enforcement and Legal Rights
Implementing Systems of Prevention
- Making Diversity Work: R-E-S-P-E-C-T and LGBT Challenges
- Creating a Safe Space: School Policies, Procedures and Reporting
- Empathy Education: Campaigns for Compassion and Kindness
- Resilience: Emotional Immunity and Psychological Self Defense
- Five Steps to Overcoming Motivational Deficits
- Seven Ways to Convert Bystanders to Upstanders Who Take Action
Seven Intervention Tools that Convert Conflict into Cooperation
- Ownerships: How to Implement a Values Contract
- Peer Mediation and Conflict Management
- The Peace Circle
- Sociodrama, Role Playing and Interactive Methods
- AQ-Implementing the Action Intelligence Model
- Inspired Discipline – Integrating the 5 R’s or Respect: Responsibility – Repentance – Resolution – Restitution – Reconciliation
- Not Time Out – Time In: Rewriting Your Life’s Script
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.