CBT, Mindfulness, and Beyond: Neurologically Enhanced Therapy – Kate Cohen-Posey
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
- Evidence-based strategies from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to Mindfulness
- Effective treatments for anxious, depressed and impulsive clients
- Neuroscience findings that integrate CBT and Mindfulness with other cutting-edge approaches
Do you feel stuck, frustrated or even discouraged with your current treatment approach?
Your client may be feeling the same way—resistant, unsatisfied and struggling not to relapse.
Discover how you can finally make progress by using cutting-edge techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness. Together, CBT and Mindfulness have been proven to be highly effective for even the most challenging clients. Including those suffering from:
- Substance abuse
- Personality disorders
Join Master Clinician, National Trainer, and author Kate Cohen-Posey, MS, LMHC, LMFT, for this experiential workshop, giving you the tools and strategies you need to apply CBT and Mindfulness to your practice. You’ll learn simple and advanced techniques, customizable for individual client needs.
Finally, you and your clients can move forward in therapy, avoid relapse and find satisfaction in treatment.
- Assess the extent of your knowledge of CBT protocols and interventions using fidelity rating scales.
- Practice mindfulness exercises that rapidly switch clients from the fight and flight to the rest and digest nervous systems.
- List three steps to detach from thoughts and how this accelerates treatment.
- Describe brain research that activates centers of positive emotion and circuitry for pleasure and reward.
- Implement a neurologically based protocol that combines CBT, mindfulness, and activation of brain centers for positive emotions.
- Discuss symptom specific treatment protocols that combine CBT, mindfulness and neurologically enhanced therapy.
CBT, MINDFULNESS, AND THE LATEST RESEARCH
- Demonstration: Use the CBT Thought Record
- CBT Protocol and Fidelity Scales
- Uncover core beliefs with guided discovery
- Demonstration: strategies that change core beliefs
- The impact of changing 12% of automatic thoughts
- Cognitive and affective principles compared
- Introduce clients to mindfulness*
- Three skills necessary for mindfulness*
- Everyday mindfulness*
- Body scans and the dopamine effect*
- Neurological advantages of compassion meditation*
- Mindfulness, the vagus nerve, and the dive reflex*
- Research on the efficacy of Mindfulness
Innovations on Mindfulness and CBT
- Cognitive restructuring v. cognitive de-fusion
- The language of parts and 2nd person core beliefs
- Three Ds: de-centering, de-fusion, dis-identification
- Exercise: Identify 2nd Person Core Beliefs
- Exercise: Personify core beliefs
- Accessing Insight, the self, and consciousness
- Exercise: Identify with and name resources*
- Neural research on Imagery
- Demonstration: Neurologically Enhanced Therapy (NET)
- Exercise: Dialogue Between Resources and Parts*
- Reverse dialogue—case example
- Compare traditional CBT and novel approaches
Treatment Protocols for Specific Disorders
- Behavior and anxiety disorders of childhood
- Anger management issues—reset affective curits
- Unresolved grief
- Panic Disorder—neutralize a surge of adrenalin
- OCD—charge an underactive caudate nucleus
- Obsessive jealously
- Impulse control disorders—apply trauma strategies to positive feeling states
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.