CBT Training for Anxiety and OCD – Donald Altman , Elizabeth DuPont Spencer & others
Sale Page :
Original Price: $250
You just : $69
Walk the path to resolution for anxiety and OCD – become a skilled Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) expert.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety and OCD is an intensive online video course that offers detailed training on the CBT strategic framework.
Through video sessions and expert instructive commentary, you’ll learn to safely and effectively utilize CBT for the treatment of anxiety and OCD.
And the best part – it’s all online. Available at your convenience, without the cost and hassle of travel!
As a skilled CBT expert, you’ll finally feel equipped to confidently transform your clients lives by breaking through the anxiety that cripples them – once and for all.
We’re going to make this course easy for you, by walking you through step-by-step. We’ll start with the basics, and work our way to even the most complex cases.
- The Magic of CBT for Anxiety and OCD – The basics of CBT in relationship to the treatment of anxiety
- Understanding the Anxious Brain – Empower your clients with the truth that it’s not their fault
- Ask the Right Questions – Get the right diagnosis
- Become a Detective – Be curious with your clients in a collaborative way
- The Art of Exposure and Response Prevention – From touching toilets to playing with cockroaches
- You Are What You Think You Are – Or are you?
- Playing With Fear – Taking what we’ve learned and translating it into the language of kids
- Don’t Panic – Inducing anxiety symptoms to treat panic disorder
- I Can’t Do That! – Facing your own fears in OCD treatment
- Mindfulness – The role of mindfulness in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Setbacks & Springboards -Treatment termination and relapse prevention
- Complex Cases – The experts share case examples of their most complex clients
Here’s what others have to say about this training…
I wanted to say how grateful I am that I took this course, because I seem to be getting significant anxiety cases coming out of the woodwork of late, and I feel incredibly equipped and able to utilize techniques readily…Thank you SO much for teaching me all of these great strategies. It feels so good to be able to help someone who is so in crisis!
– Dina Cagliostro, Ph.D.
I was able to take the concepts and apply them to the clients I am working with. Actually, I feel I would be floundering treating anxiety if it was not for the information I gained in this training workshop.
– Diane Koos, M.Ed. LPC
I’m so thankful you all took the time to put all this wisdom in one package to share with others like myself. I know I will be sharing it with my clients now and in the years to come.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.