Certificate Course in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I): Evidence-based Insomnia Interventions for Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, & more – Colleen E. Carney & Meg Danforth
Sale Page :
Original Price: $400
You just : $112
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY FOR INSOMNIA (CBT-I): EVIDENCE-BASED INSOMNIA INTERVENTIONS FOR TRAUMA, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, CHRONIC PAIN, & MORE – COLLEEN E. CARNEY & MEG DANFORTH
Today, how many times did you ask your clients about their sleep? If the answer is “none,” you may be missing a critical diagnosis….
Up to 80% of your clients may meet the criteria for clinical insomnia. And missing this diagnosis could slow or even halt your therapeutic progress with clients suffering from depression, trauma, anxiety, or chronic pain.
The good news? There’s a safe, evidence-based approach that you can easily apply to your clinical practice: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I).
The bad news? There aren’t enough CBT-I trained clinicians!
Be part of the solution! Now you can advance your practice with specialized training and earn your Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia through this breakthrough online course.
Join two of today’s leading sleep specialists and treatment innovators, Colleen E. Carney, Ph.D., and Meg Danforth, Ph.D, for step-by-step instruction on applying CBT-I in a clear, systematic session-by-session approach that is proven to effectively treat insomnia— long after treatment has ended.
You’ll finish this comprehensive training with your Certificate in CBT-I, and you’ll be armed with tools you can easily integrate and immediately apply into your next clinical session.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia has been proven to…
- Help clients who have taken sleep medication for years
- Be as effective as pharmacotherapy in the short term, and more effective in the long term
- Effectively treat the root causes of insomnia, not just the symptoms as medication does
This comprehensive training will show you how you can…
- Enhance your client’s sleep efficiency & daytime functioning.
- Address the three major causes of chronic insomnia.
- Decrease sleep related anxiety.
- Target perpetuating factors in clients with comorbid insomnia.
- Discontinue or decrease use of sleep medication.
- … and so much more.
Discover evidence-based strategies to help your clients increase energy during the day and sleep more deeply…
Module 1: Assessment and the Basics of CBT-I
You’ll begin your training by mastering the key competencies for sleep assessment in a clinical setting. Get step-by-step guidance to learn the clinical tools you need to identify behaviors that interfere with the build-up of deep sleep drive. You’ll also get strategies for managing cognitive arousal, fatigue management, and so much more…
- Learn key components for sleep assessment in non-sleep specialty setting
- Identify behaviors that interfere with the build-up of deep sleep drive
- Explore fatigue management strategies
- Understand the models of delivery: 4-session individual format, 7-session group format, and single session CBT-I
- Teach clients to calculate their optimal time-in-bed prescription
Module 2: Delivering CBT-I in the Context of Comorbidities
In Part 2, you’ll learn how to apply CBT-I with clients struggling with depression, anxiety, PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and chronic pain. You’ll learn how to troubleshoot adherence, explore the challenges associated with implementation of CBT-I and discover how you can adapt the therapy materials to meet the unique needs of your individual clients.
- Understand the challenges associated with implementation in those with comorbidities
- Get strategies for getting out of bed in the morning
- Learn tools for resting in a way that is pro-sleep
- Explore the evidence for and against sleep medications
Module 3: Co-Occurring Sleep Disorders and Advanced Case Formulation
In Part 3, you’ll get strategies for detecting and safely treating clients with co-occurring sleep disorders such as sleep apnea. You’ll also discover how to use case formulation to guide your assessment and treatment decisions when using CBT-I in practice.
- Learn to use a Case Formulation Worksheet to guide assessment and treatment decisions
- Explore the risks associated with sleep apnea and communicate the importance of apnea treatment with clients
- Learn how to treat mask-related claustrophobia associated with sleep apnea treatment
Understand how to integrate CBT-I with treatment for nightmares
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.