Christine Winter-Rundell – Visual Screening and Treatment A Multi-Disciplinary Approach (Part 2)
Sale Page :
Original Price: $
You just : $23
Over 80% of how we learn comes in through the visual system. One in ten children has a visual problem interfering with learning. Typical screenings will miss over half of these patients.
Attend this hands-on program and learn the most effective screening tools and history checklists to better identify patients with both visual efficiency and visual processing roadblocks. Learn activities to encourage proper visual development of the tracking, focusing, binocular, and visual processing systems. Being able to identify, and offer therapeutic intervention, will allow for more successful patient outcomes therapeutically, as well as faster academic progress.
- Convergence insufficiency screening
- Screening of oculomotor and accommodative skills
- InfantSee program
Optometric Application of Lenses and Prisms
- Developmental lenses, ambient lenses, yoked prism
Develop a Solid Foundation for Further Visual Development
- Gross motor skills, midline, and tummy time.
- Vestibular Stimulation – Rotational versus linear
- Visual-Motor Integration
- Ambient visual pathway development
- Visual developmental protocols for home and in office
Therapeutic Activities: Demonstrations
- Visual-vestibular integration activities
- Eye tracking exercises for gross motor development and reading skills
- Eye teaming and the importance of convergence
- Visual spatial games
- Integration activities
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE CHRISTINE WINTER-RUNDELL – VISUAL SCREENING AND TREATMENT A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY APPROACH (PART 2) ?
- Utilize effective screening tools for vision disorders that go beyond 20/20 acuity; convergence, focusing, tracking, and visual processing.
- Demonstrate multiple hands-on clinical tools to improve visual performance in your patients.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.