Christopher Willard – Mindfulness Certificate Course for Treating Kids and Teens
Sale Page :
Original Price: $299
You just : $54
Christopher Willard – Mindfulness Certificate Course for Treating Kids and Teens (Interventions for ADHD, Anxiety, Trauma, Emotional Regulation and More)
Today’s fast-paced, connected, and highly charged world is placing unprecedented stress and pressure on kids and teens.
Youth need effective skills to cope with the increasingly demanding lifestyle, combat the symptoms, and establish mindful and compassionate living — to last a lifetime.
Join one of the world’s leading experts on mindfulness techniques for youth and teens, Dr. Christopher Willard, Psy. D., for a new certificate course on Mindfulness interventions for treating kids and teens.
This online course will add depth to your mindfulness practice and empower you with the tools to share and adapt mindfulness for youth in practical and engaging ways.
You’ll learn strategies and techniques that will improve social-emotional resilience and executive function, proven interventions for ADHD and emotional regulation, and powerful clinical skills to heal trauma and anxiety.
End this course with a Certificate in Mindfulness Interventions for Treating Kids and Teens! You’ll be re-energized and fully prepared to advance your practice and improve the overall health, well-being and happiness of today’s youth.
In this comprehensive online training, Christopher Willard, Psy. D., will guide you step-by-step through nine modules of in-depth Mindfulness training, all designed to help you effectively integrate Mindfulness into your practice with kids and teens. Here’s what’s covered in each module:
- Mindfulness and neuroscience of healthy brain development
- The simple science of how mindfulness keeps depression, PTSD, anxiety and aggression at bay
- Playful and practical exercises to explore the mind-body connection
- How to use the breath as a “remote control” for our minds, bodies and emotions
- Why mindfulness will make you a better and happier therapist, teacher, parent and person
- Presence, countertransference, and decision-making techniques to sharpen your clinical intuition
- Self-compassion, appreciation, and relaxation exercises to avoid burnout
- Focusing practices to keep your mind alert, awake and alive
- Contemplative techniques to keep calm, connected and creative in your sessions
- Why mindfulness, why now? in managing the mental health crisis
- Accessible analogies to explain what mindfulness is and isn’t
- How to help kids and families slow down, sit still and single-task
- Dealing with doubt: whether it’s your own, your colleagues, or the kids’ doubt
- Help kids integrate their mind and body to maximize health, mental health, and learning
- Make mindful movement and walking fun, funny, and engaging!
- Mindful eating — Real world ideas and insights beyond the raisins for anxiety, depression, ADHD, impulse control and more
- Simplifying neuroscience for kids to empower brain and behavior change
- Mindfulness, mental health and learning. The state of the research.
- Mind-body meditations to rewire young brains for resilience
- Practical and effective ideas that will generate buy-in from kids
- Tips from the masters that will build your confidence when teaching mindfulness
- How to make mindfulness fun and accessible even to stressed, anxious, depressed and distracted kids
- Comfortably adapt mindfulness to all kinds of minds, bodies and backgrounds
- Empower kids to recognize and work with emotions and impulses
- Effectively integrate mindfulness into many modalities of therapy including DBT, ACT, CBT and play
- Explore and practice powerful tools for depression, trauma, anxiety, ADHD, addiction and more
- Create a clear mindfulness based treatment plan for therapy
- Bring mindfulness to games for kids who struggle with attention
- Create your own visualizations with kids
- Make the virtual virtuous with mindful uses of technology
- The more the merrier (or mindful-er?): Small group and partner practices
- A roadmap for breaking through resistance
- Strategies for finding time in busy lives for mindfulness practice and self-compassion
- Inspiring and time-tested ideas for creating a mindful and compassionate workplace, school, or family
Christopher Willard, Psy. D., is one of the world’s leading experts on mindfulness with young people, having trained thousands of professionals and young people on the practice and benefits of mindfulness. He is a psychologist and consultant based in Boston, working individually as well as consulting to schools, hospitals and other organizations. Additionally, he is the author of multiple books on psychology, child development, contemplative practice and more. Dr. Willard is the president of the Mindfulness in Education Network and serves on the board of directors at the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy. In addition to serving on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Willard leads courses and workshops around the world and online. You can find his website at drchristopherwillard.com, where you can watch his TEDx talks and learn more about his books and work. Dr. Willard is the author of Child’s Mind (2010), Growing Up Mindful (2016) and three other books. He is the co-author of the bestselling card decks Growing Mindful and Growing Happy.
Speaker Disclosures — Financial: Christopher Willard maintains a private practice. He receives royalties as an author for New Harbinger Publishing, Guilford Press, and Parallax Press. Dr. Willard is the president of the Mindfulness in Education Network. He is on the board of directors at the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy and is faculty of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Willard receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. Non-financial: Christopher Willard has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.