Cognitive Rehabilitation: Therapy…therapy…therapy! – Jane Yakel
Sale Page :
Original Price: $99
You just : $26
Loss of cognitive abilities is on the rise in the United States, with approximately 6.5 million people diagnosed with an intellectual disability. Cognitive Rehabilitation is, and should be, the heart of any and all intervention programs but it can be a daunting task for any therapist…
Bridge the gap between theory and practice to identify the foundations of the different systems and processes of cognition.
With over 40 years of experience, Jane Yakel, MS, CCC-SLP will share 100+ evidence-based techniques, strategies, and interventions for all levels of cognitive loss in this online course. You’ll learn to develop highly effective approaches that you can begin to use immediately and how to tailor those to your clients’ needs to improve overall outcomes.
Help guide your patients to independent functioning, facilitate awareness and create structural change in memory with successful interventions that will transform your patients’ lives!
This Course Includes:
- Therapy: Self-Awareness, Self-Efficacy, & Ownership
- Models of Care & Approaches to Therapy
- Direct & Indirect Therapy
- Therapy via Medical Diagnosis: High-Level Cognition Intervention
- High-Level Cognition Intervention: Structural Change
- Executive Functions
- Therapy via Medical Diagnosis: Low-Level Cognition
- Low-Level Cognition Intervention: Skilled Enhancement
- Caregiver Training
- Documentation: Goals and Skilled Intervention
- Intensive Case Studies
- And so much more.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.