Couples Experiential™ 2017: NEW Live Clinical Demonstrations with Real Couples – Terry Real
Sale Page :
Original Price: $300
You just : $84
Discover how Relational Life Therapy teaches couples to break-out from their constant relationship struggles, and unlock a secure and healthy relationship.
Developed over 30 years of clinical work, the proven Relational Life Therapy (RLT) techniques teach clients how to successfully break-out from feelings of rage, distrust, abandonment and belittlement that are destroying their relationships.
RLT works by getting clients to resurrect the relational skills that they lost — skills they lost as early as in their childhood.
Now is your chance to learn a new and powerful approach from world renowned couple’s therapist, developer of Relational Life Therapy, and best-selling author, Terry Real, LICSW. Through live demonstration, analysis, and discussion, Dr. Terry Real will show you how RLT allows you to go deep — and how to quickly help your clients make substantive changes.
Watch and learn, step-by-step, as Terry Real uses the revolutionary and transformative RLT model to break through each couple’s individual and relationship uncertainties. Using techniques drawn from the approach his proven model, Relational Life Therapy (RLT), Dr. Terry Real will unlock the couples’ relational and psychological health in their relationships and address the “first step” in creating “relational living.”
Each couple in the live video demonstration is on the brink of giving up on their relationship. Terry Real shows you how to approach each couple’s complex situation, and dive deep into healing the wounds each couple suffers from their own lost relational skills.
Do these clients sound familiar? Terry Real used RLT to get past his client’s feelings of rage, abandonment and belittlement — and he’ll show you the steps to do the same in this intensive video course.
- Trish and Jay
After years of therapy, Trish has learned that her rage has affected her relationship with her husband and their children. But Trish has never understood how her rough past, which includes family physical and sexual abuse, could be the reason behind her rage. Through analysis and utilizing individual trauma work, Dr. Terry Real will go deep with Trish to help her “solve the puzzle” as to why her rage continues, and help her re-build relational skills to improve her tremulous relationship with Jay and their children.
- Liz and Mike
Neglected as a child by her parents and a recovering sex addict, Liz has always struggled with her rage, especially towards her husband Mike. She often feels abandoned by Mike, which then progresses into rage. Utilizing inner child work, Dr. Terry Real reveals that her love addiction and past abandonment is what fuels the rage she gives to Mike. Watch intensely as Terry teaches Liz and Mike the next steps to getting past the rage and living as a happy family unit again.
- Jerome and Cindy
Born and raised in Jamaica, Jerome lived in what one could call a “warzone”. Jerome suffered through physical child abuse and the deaths of both his father and brother, and later served as a marine in Afghanistan twice. You will come to find that because of Jerome’s dark past, his relationship to his wife, Cindy, has greatly suffered, to the point where divorce is often brought up. Watch as Terry unveils Jerome’s past trauma history and how he addresses Jerome’s current rage towards his wife. Through deep trauma work, Dr. Terry Real will help this couple learn how to deal with the past to better the present.
- Tom and Ann
After many years of individual therapy, Tom and Ann seem to still struggle with their relationship, especially when it comes to parenting. Tom often feels that Ann treats him as another child, while Ann believes Tom is very harsh with their son. Learn as Terry exposes the reality of Tom’s harshness towards his son and see how Terry stresses the importance of working together to parent their children.
- Deborah and Alex
Taught by her mother at a very young age to never trust men, Deborah has been conflicted with feeling secure in her relationship with Alex. She often fears the day Alex will be unfaithful to her and gets easily triggered if Alex has any female interaction. Discover how Terry reveals that Deborah experienced psychological incest from her mother and how today, Deborah carries her mother’s burdens into her relationship with Alex. Find out how Terry helps Deborah unload her mother’s burdens to create a secure relationship with Alex and to be able to trust men again.
- Articulate how to move past “he said / she said” to a nuanced and comprehensive relational diagnosis.
- Construct how to empower the enabling partner in couples where there’s a power differential.
- Detect how gender issues impact the couple.
- Develop strategies to gain and use leverage, motivating each partner to move beyond his or her comfort zone.
- Assess and deal with “preconditions for change,” such as addiction, untreated psychiatric disorders, and violent or sexual acting out.
- Devise how to help both partners deal with infidelity, moving beyond the conventional victim/perpetrator model.
- Plan how to handle the issue of secrets in couples therapy.
- Develop anger management strategies for minimizing rage within couples therapy.
- Collaborate how to join the couple through the truth, forming an alliance with difficult clients using the art empathic confrontation.
- Use techniques to move from the present difficulty to early childhood experience.
- Take part of how to introduce and perform deep trauma work in the couple’s context.
- Communicate how to introduce and teach new relational skills to couples like empathy, vulnerability, and accountability.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.