Differentiating Dementias – Steven Atkinson
Sale Page :
Original Price: $60
You just : $14
Distinguishing the various types of dementia is often difficult. This session provides tools to appropriately screen patients experiencing dementia, along with discussion of the most effective interventions to improve the care you provide.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- List appropriate diagnostic tests to achieve accurate diagnosis.
- Devise interventions that are effective and promote positive communication between staff, family & the older adult.
- Normal vs. Abnormal Aging
- Types of Dementias
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease Dementia
- Substance-Induced Neurocognitive Disorder
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.