Ethical Principles in the Practice of Maryland Mental Health Professionals – Allan M. Tepper
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
This intermediate level program focuses on ethical, legal, statutory or regulatory policies, guidelines and standards that impact psychological practice and explores the manner by which clinical and ethical issues affect the everyday practice of the mental health professional in New Jersey.
A licensed and practicing psychologist and attorney, Dr. Allan Tepper’s blend of clinical and legal experience allows for a deeper understanding and interpretation of the rules that govern mental health practice in Maryland and allows the attendee to identify specific state laws that affect and govern their practice.
Through lecture, real case examples, a review of references including the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the seminar manual with state specific policies and regulations; clinicians attending the course will be able to write policies for their practice, explain the content of medical records requirements and analyze their practice’s compliance with state specific ethical and legal requirements.
This recording will help the practicing clinician to evaluate their record keeping practices and determine which notes and documents are required for medical records to be compliant. Finally, attendees will discuss the provider’s responsibilities related to confidentiality and duty to warn with both adult and minor populations.
Trust us!!” We guarantee, you won’t be disappointed.
- Identify specific state and administrative laws that are pertinent to establishing and maintaining an ethical clinical practice.
- Write policies on ethical issues such as restraints, seclusion and informed consent that are consistent with state laws and requirements.
- Explain which notes, documents, reports, forms, and clinical data constitute an official medical record in the state of Maryland.
- Evaluate your current record-keeping practices in order to ensure compliance with ethical and legal requirements in the state of Maryland.
- List the treatment provider’s responsibilities relating to mental health issues and duty to warn law in Maryland.
- Analyze the legal and ethical considerations for the treatment of minor populations in Maryland with regard to age of consent, confidentiality and custody concerns.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.