Harnessing Client Narratives, Mindsight, and Neuroplasticity for Healing Trauma with Dr. Daniel Siegel – Daniel J. Siegel
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
Are you using one of the most effective and scientifically supported strategies to heal trauma? In this seminar, internationally renowned expert Daniel J. Siegel, MD, will show you how to help clients make sense of their lives by using narrative to effectively assist in resolving trauma, guilt, and shame and live more rewarding lives.
Scientific evidence suggests that narrative analysis can be a key research and clinical instrument in distinguishing resolved from unresolved trauma. Dr. Siegel will show you how to help clients make sense of their lives and move to healing.
You will learn from a pioneer in the field of Interpersonal Neurobiology and the expert who coined the term “Mindsight” how narratives can reveal layers of insight and lead to effective strategies you can tailor to each client’s needs. When you combine a narrative approach with Daniel Siegel’s Mindsight approach, you could help heal your clients.
- Examine the 9 Domains of Integration as it relates to clinical practice.
- Breakdown the aspects of narrative as it relation to assessment and treatment planning.
- Distinguish the role of the nervous system in the client’s subjective experience.
- Explore how integration and neuroplasticity relate to the ability to create new narratives in clients.
- Analyze the relation between attachment and narratives in a clinical setting.
- List the fundamentals of neuroplasticity to inform the clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
- Breakdown treatment planning as a collaborative process of the therapeutic relationship with clients.
- Innate human drive to create narratives
- How the brain changes in response to experience
- Genetics, epigenetics, and memory
- Relationship among narrative and subjective experience, relationships, and culture
- The landscapes of action and consciousness
- Mindsight falls within the interdisciplinary field of Interpersonal Neurobiology
- It is defined as seeing the mind of self and others to promote neural integration at the heart of health
- Using the Mindsight lens for clinical assessment and intervention
- The role of the nervous system in subjective experience
- Fundamentals of neuroplasticity
- Harnessing the power of neuroplasticity to transform lives
- The 9 Domains of Integration
- Strategic neuroplastic interventions
- Key elements that promote neuroplasticity
- Art and science of making sense of clients’ lives
- Insight and relational communication
- Using narratives in the healing process
- Making sense of experiences and attachment patterns
- Interventions that promote integration
- Treatment planning as a collaborative process of the therapeutic relationship
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.