Implementing Motivational Interviewing – Marlisa Brown
Sale Page :
Original Price: $60
You just : $15
Motivational Interviewing is widely used and it is an efficient way to get your patients to increase their motivation to change. But, knowing how and when to implement the techniques isn’t an easy skill to master. In this program Marlisa Brown, will demonstrate different strategies by reviewing her own successful techniques. These insightful and practical tips will increase your confidence and enhance your motivational interviewing skills. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve the care you provide; your patients will thank you!
- Assess a patient’s readiness to change.
- Select the appropriate response based on motivational interviewing techniques.
- Evaluate the patient’s emotional state and utilize appropriate counseling skills.
- Adapt a more individualized approach to patient care.
Methods of Assessment
- Identifying Patient Concerns
- Working as the Collaborator, Not the Expert
Know your Role with Behavior Change
- The 80/20 Talking Rule
- Stages of Change
- Behavior Change Strategies
- SMART Goals
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
- Learning Styles
- Psycho-Social Considerations
- Environment & Economic Considerations
- Cultural Competency
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.