Improve Sensory Processing in Kids: Integrate Tablets and Smart Phones for Proven Outcomes – Lorelei Woerner-Eisner
Sale Page :
Original Price: $29
You just : $5
In this quick, easy-to-use presentation, you will explore how the Tablet and cell phone can extend beyond the apps and slick surface to truly integrate into your therapeutic interventions.
Learn ways to use this motivating and engaging therapy tool in an integrative manner to enhance sensory processing, by incorporating the tools into sensory strategies such as proprioceptive, vestibular, tactile input as well as inherent visual and auditory strengths.
This 3-hour workshop brings this tech-tool to life and delves into the myriad of ways to use it to enhance function from a whole-child perspective.
Expand the power of technology’s surfaces to integrate into your next therapy session.
- Instruct how to think outside the box by using the tablet or phone for gustatory/feeding issues, as well as olfactory processing.
- Discover how to get more bang for your buck with the tablet by using its inherent features in creatively therapeutic ways, as well as exploring specific application recommendations.
- Reinforce your work with kids by unlocking the vigor of using technology with pioneering sensory-integrating strategies you can easily integrate into your therapy sessions.
- Integrate innovative tablet/phone strategies into your low-tech/sensory setting to increase your effectiveness and efficiency as an Occupational Therapist
- Explore fresh integrative and clinically proven techniques to expand your repertoire using screens:
- proprioceptive, vestibular, tactile input, as well as visual and auditory strengths.
- gustatory/feeding issues, as well as olfactory processing
- Get more bang for your buck with the tablet by using its inherent features in creatively therapeutic ways, as well as exploring specific application recommendations.
- Cultivate motivation and engagement with sensory sensitive children with the use of media.
- Gain fresh perspectives on how we as OTs can put this technology in its place as a helpful tool.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.