Integrative Approaches to Therapeutic Rehabilitation – Betsy Shandalov, Ralph Dehner, Ross LaBossiere
Sale Page :
Original Price: $350
You just : $97
INTEGRATIVE APPROACHES TO THERAPEUTIC REHABILITATION – BETSY SHANDALOV, RALPH DEHNER, ROSS LABOSSIERE
Methods like yoga, Tai Chi and mindfulness are not always considered treatments when planning out your rehabilitation approach for your clients. But more and more rehab clients are seeing outstanding results with these interventions.
Better posture. Less pain. Increased mobility. Decreased rehabilitation time. Some are even experiencing pain relief from old injuries.
Healing the body using methods like yoga, Tai Chi and mindfulness seems to be the missing piece to the rehab world…which is why we created this comprehensive online course, to give you step–by–step guidance to incorporate these effective treatments into your practice.
Integrative Approaches to Therapeutic Rehabilitation brings the mind and body together through dozens of evidence–based techniques to reduce stress, anxiety, tension and pain, while improving flexibility, strength, endurance, balance, and so much more!
Designed specifically for rehab professionals like you, this online course shows you how these modalities are effective with any rehab client, and how to apply each to fit the individual needs of your clients.
Taking this course is not just adding another rehab treatment to your toolbox — it’s about treating your whole client, giving them exercises that treat both mind and body, and the phenomenal results they’ll get almost instantly!
No experience is required — the experts featured in this course will walk you through each movement step–by–step, so you can use them with your clients!
Plus, you will earn up to 18.25 CE hours included in your enrollment!
Walk away with NEW therapeutic rehabilitation strategies…
Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation: Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice
It’s no secret that yoga has gained popularity in the western world, but did you know that when you incorporate it into your rehab routine with pinpointed techniques, your client’s can release trauma–induced pain they’ve been enduring for decades?
In this section of the online course, you’ll discover exactly how you can use yoga therapeutically with all of your clients!
Every part of the mind and body is affected when you use yoga, from cardiopulmonary to musculoskeletal and the nervous system. Ms. Shandalov makes it easy to understand how using this modality affects your client, and the exact techniques you need to use to achieve specific results. You’ll learn how yoga:
- Aids the body’s systems, including the neuroplasticity benefits for adults and kids
- Reduces pain and tension brought on by physical trauma, including applicable techniques
- Can increase proper breathing and positioning techniques for upright, side-lying, wheelchair and standing clients
- Can affect clients instantly, including dozens of case study examples and live demonstrations
- Allows for better posture, less tension on the joints, increased balance abilities, and so much more
Plus, you’ll get practical applications for dozens of diagnoses, from dependent to active clients across the board.
Tai Chi for Health: Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress
This evidence–based session will dive into the transformative effects of Tai Chi and how you can incorporate them into your rehab routine. You’ll get a crash course in the top physical, mental and emotional benefits of this age–old method that’s been rising in popularity over the last few years.
Ralph Dehner, COTA, CPT, will guide you through the latest research, applications and reasons why Tai Chi is an excellent addition to your rehab strategy, regardless of your client’s age. He’ll also show you how it’s pivotal if you treat geriatric clients and how it can be used in fall prevention!
Learning a new set of techniques can be overwhelming, but in this training, you’ll be guided through three main styles of Tai Chi movements and when you should use them. These include:
- Chen Style: The Original Style
- Yang Style: The Most Popular Style
- Sun Style: The Newest Style
Each of the styles you will explore has its own time and place in therapy, and you’ll be able to properly demonstrate and explain their significance to your clients!
The Next Steps in Advancing Your Practice
- Watch your email for your order confirmation, and get instant access to all course materials, including the bonus material — all designed to help you effectively integrate yoga, Tai Chi, and mindfulness interventions into your practice and your life. Click here for course objectives and outline.
- Review the course materials at your own pace and at your convenience! You’ll have unlimited access to all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices.
- Instantly collaborate with other professionals on the course materials through interactive message boards. You’ll be part of a community of hundreds of practitioners all focused on integrating the integrative approaches in clinical practice, providing valuable opportunities to share insight and experiences and to build your professional network.
Complete your online CE tests and earn up to 18.25 CE hours! Click here for total course CE Credit and credit details specific to your profession.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.