James Clear – The Habits Academy
Sale Page : habitsacademy.com
Original Price: $99
You just : $34
THE HABITS ACADEMY IS THE PREMIER TRAINING PLATFORM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN BUILDING BETTER HABITS IN LIFE AND WORK.
PROFESSIONALS ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF THEIR HABITS. AMATEURS ARE THE VICTIMS OF THEIR HABITS.
Imagine two versions of yourself, 5 years into the future. What would your life be like if you continued to repeat your bad habits each day? What would life look like in five years if you stuck with good habits each day?
From day to day, you may not recognize the effects of your habits.
If you go to the gym for an hour today, you don’t expect your fitness to transform overnight. If you work late and ignore your partner and children today, you don’t expect your family to fall apart overnight.
But, looking at the span of 5 years, it’s easy to see how our everyday habits add up to something more.
Bad habits make time your enemy. Good habits make time your ally.
The habits you repeat (or don’t repeat) every day largely determine your health, wealth, and happiness. Knowing how to change your habits means knowing how to confidently own and manage your days, focus on the behaviors that have the highest impact, and reverse-engineer the life you want.
Habits are the compound interest of self-improvement. The Habits Academy will show you how and where to invest for the biggest gains.
Introducing, The Habits Academy.
A SCIENTIFIC GUIDE FOR THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS.
The Habits Academy is the most practical, effective, and science-backed course on behavior change ever created. Each of the 40+ lessons covers powerful ways to change your habits based on proven scientific research.
MASTER YOUR HABITS:
- Break your bad habits. Identify the root causes of your bad habits and cut them off at the source.
- Make good habits stick. Get a simple plan to overhaul your habits and create habits that last.
- Stop procrastinating. Get proven methods that make it easier to get started and follow through on what you set out to do.
- Overcome failure and setbacks. Learn how to bounce back from adversity and get back on track quickly when you fall off the wagon.
- Harness motivation and follow through on your goals. Learn how to follow through on what you set out to do, whether you’re feeling motivated or not.
THEN, WATCH AS SIMPLE HABITS COMPOUND TO LIFE-CHANGING RESULTS:
- The habit of writing every day compounds to a finished novel.
- The habit of saving $100/month compounds to six figures in the bank.
- The habit of working out three times per week compounds to being in the best shape of your life.
- The habit of introducing yourself compounds to a fulfilling social life.
- The habit of emailing potential clients compounds to a thriving freelance business.
Plain and simple, this course will help you improve your habits, and in turn, improve your life. Even if you don’t have much time. Even if you aren’t sure how to begin. And even if you have failed in the past.
If it doesn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll gladly give you 100% of your money back.
The Habits Academy will teach you simple ways to change your daily routines and optimize for success.
But you don’t have to take my word for it.
The ideas taught inside The Habits Academy have been used to train leaders at major organizations as well as thousands of individual students.
No matter how you measure the quality of a course, The Habits Academy is in a league of its own. The ideas are scientifically proven. The lessons are practical. And the format is simple and easy to follow. We’re confident this is the best habits course on the market.
- 40 high-quality video lessons, broken up into 8 sharply focused modules. Most courses are “all parts, but no assembly.” The Habits Academy puts everything together in one, easy-to-understand program.
- 11 downloadable worksheets to help you put what you learned into action.
- Unlimited access to the course – forever. Watch any time and on any device. You can watch the course from your mobile device, computer, or tablet, and you’re free to learn at your own pace. Your progress is automatically marked as you take the course. Revisit lessons whenever you want.
Module 1: The Surprising Power of Small Habits
Lesson 1: Introduction (1:25)
Lesson 2: The 1 Percent Rule: Why Small Habits Make a Big Difference (3:03)
Lesson 3: The Habit Loop and How Habits Work (2:06)
Lesson 4: How Long Does it Take to Form a New Habit? (4:56)
Lesson 5: A Simple Plan to Overhaul Your Habits (2:06)
Module 2: How to Build Habits That Will Last a Lifetime
Lesson 6: How to Create Hot Triggers (3:24)
Lesson 7: How to Set an Anchor Task and Fit New Habits Into Your Life (3:41)
Lesson 8: How to Actually Follow Through on What You Set Out to Do (3:34)
Lesson 9: How to Get Addicted To Taking Action (4:09)
Lesson 10: How to Build a Habit That Sticks for Good (3:38)
Lesson 11: How to Be Motivated Every Day (4:35)
Lesson 12: The Secret to Breakthrough Success (3:49)
Module 3: Environment – The Shape of Habit
Lesson 13: The Invisible Engine That Drives Human Behavior (3:59)
Lesson 14: The Best Way to Rapidly Transform Your Habits (2:56)
Lesson 15: What to Do When Your Willpower is Weak (6:50)
Lesson 16: How to Achieve More With Less Effort (4:33)
Lesson 17: How to Make Good Habits Automatic (3:22)
Module 4: Genetics – The Desire of Habit
Lesson 18: The Link Between Environment and Behavior (4:11)
Lesson 19: How to Sail Through Life With the Wind at Your Back (5:22)
Lesson 20: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others (1:59)
Module 5: Mindset
Lesson 21: How One Small Habit Can Change Your Entire Life (7:06)
Lesson 22: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals (4:11)
Lesson 23: How to Stop Being Your Own Biggest Roadblock and Get Out of Your Own Way (3:20)
Lesson 24: How to Set Off a Chain-Reaction of Small Wins (3:38)
Module 6: Feedback
Lesson 25: Common Mental Errors That Sway Your Behavior (4:39)
Lesson 26: Feedback Loops (4:33)
Lesson 27: How to Stop Making Little “Exceptions” and Hold Yourself Accountable (4:20)
Lesson 28: How to Make Motivation Last (2:32)
Lesson 29: How to Get Back on Track After Slipping Up (2:22)
Module 7: How to Break a Bad Habit
Lesson 30: Why It’s So Easy to Get Hooked on Bad Habits (3:14)
Lesson 31: How to Spot the Root Causes of a Bad Habit (3:43)
Lesson 32: How to Break a Bad Habit Once and For All (3:43)
Lesson 33: How to Get Out of the All-or-Nothing Mindset (2:36)
Course Wrap-Up: How to Turn Your Goals Into Reality (3:19)
Habits Academy Graduation Survey
Lesson 35: The Power of Culture and Social Situation to Shape Our Behavior (2:23)
Lesson 36: Master One Thing At a Time (3:14)
Lesson 37: The Chemistry of Building Better Habits (2:58)
Lesson 38: How We Convince Ourselves to Keep Falling for the Same Excuses (2:54)
Lesson 39: Self-Awareness (4:10)
Lesson 40: Overlap Principle (2:59)
EACH OF THE 40+ LESSONS IS DESIGNED TO PACK A PUNCH IN 5 MINUTES OR LESS.
- Battle-tested strategies: Every strategy I’ll tell you about has been rigorously researched and tested in my own life and lives of alumni and readers. Not every strategy will work for every person, but I make sure the ones I recommend are the best of the best. As a result, you’ll get the ideas that are likely to work for you so you don’t have to waste your time and energy.
- Fascinating stories: Great stories not only make the lessons interesting and entertaining, they also help concepts stick in your mind so you know exactly what to do when a tricky situation arises.
- Cutting-edge research, explained simply: If I’m recommending an action, you can be confident I’ve done the research and put in the work to verify its validity. I did the researching and digging on Pubmed so you don’t have to, and I’ll explain everything you need to know without jargon, filler, or fluff. And if you do want to geek out on the latest research, you’ll find a full list of studies in the footnotes beneath each video.
- Practical examples for easy implementation: In creating this course, my team and I brainstormed hundreds of examples of implementation for dozens of different habits. No matter what habit you’re trying to build or break, you’ll find practical examples that are applicable to your situation, making quick implementation a no-brainer.
Get a sneak peak inside the course with the sample lesson below. Each of the 40+ lessons in the course is similar to this…
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.