Jean Shinoda Bolen – Liberating the Goddesses in You
Sale Page :
Original Price: $297
You just : $52
Do you remember a time in your life when you were excited to get out of bed every morning… or has it been too long since you’ve felt this way?
Have you ever had a deep drive, a fire lit inside you that made you know that you were on your true path and totally in line with the universe… or do you wonder if it is even possible for you to be that driven at this point in your life?
Sadly, it is common in our culture to feel the latter — like you don’t have drive and purpose, even if you so deeply long for it. But there is a good reason why this is such a widespread problem…
According to Jean Shinoda Bolen, psychiatrist, teacher, and author of the bestselling book, Goddesses in Everywoman, our culture has channeled women into overly narrow boxes and roles, often suppressing their power, vitality and creative expression.
The result for women is a disconnect from one of the greatest sources of happiness and fulfillment — the pure joy of living in your own truth. When you live in your own truth and know who you really are from the inside-out then it is easy to find connection, purpose, and true happiness in this world.
This is why Jean teaches women to take the wheel in their own lives by shedding their inherited, cultural stories and uncovering their own inner truth through their authentic story and the wisdom of seven goddess archetypes: Artemis, Athena, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, Persephone, and Aphrodite.
OPENING TO THE WISDOM OF YOUR FEMININE ARCHETYPES
The seven goddess archetypes are forces that reside within you, each which has its role to play in your life… each with something to teach you that can completely rock your world.
Through Jean’s work, you can learn to align with (and live from) the energy of your natural goddess archetype. When you do this, you have more vitality, passion, authenticity and power. You are in resonance with your soul and you begin to move in flow with the universe towards your highest purpose on this planet.
You also can learn how to recognize the influence of the other six archetypes on your life. These supporting roles in your psyche may be showing up during particular phases or in certain areas of your life to provide wisdom for you on your journey — and you can harvest this wisdom for your personal benefit If you are able to be aware of their influence…
Or you may find that a certain archetype has been forced on you, even though it isn’t the true expression within you. This can have a negative effect on your life, as it did for Jean Shinoda Bolen who always identified with the Artemis, or wild woman, archetype throughout her life, yet the influence of society pushed her to live into the mother archetype (Demeter).
Jean now teaches women how they can recognize and work with their archetypes so they can make conscious choices to be their most authentic, powerful self in their lives and let go of the roles imposed by the rest of the world.
Reclaiming the full expression of your feminine archetypes liberates pent-up creativity, joy and zest for life and allows you to deepen your understanding of how and why you became who you are today… and what you’ll become tomorrow!
LIBERATING THE GODDESSES WITHIN
The Liberating the Goddesses in You program is the first virtual program in which pioneering Jungian analyst and bestselling author, Jean Shinoda Bolen, guides you on a journey into your psychological and spiritual depths to access the archetypal powers within you.
In this unprecedented virtual training, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the seven primary mythological Greek goddesses at the core of Jean’s bestselling book, but in far more depth. You will come to know first-hand the groundbreaking teachings that have helped more than half a million women to find their inner self and true life’s purpose.
You’ll learn to recognize the deep qualities of each goddess within you — both the positive and negative traits — and how you can use their strengths to point your sail in the direction of your soul’s truest path.
Each goddess embodies unique qualities and personality traits that together comprise the full spectrum of your feminine self. Over-identifying with just one goddess can prevent you from embodying and expressing all the various facets of yourself and living a balanced life. And identifying with the wrong goddesses for you can be equally problematic.
As you explore these goddesses — opening to each at the depths your soul deems right for you — you can better experience the greater forces at play within you. You will start to discover which goddesses you need to embody to truly feel “at home” in your body and life. .. and which goddess energy you must tone down so that you can enjoy a more fulfilling and soul-aligned life.
This 10-part journey is about walking boldly and purposefully into your authentic self, confident that the goddesses within you are guiding you to live a life that is soul-inspired, liberating and radiates your inherent qualities — and greatest gifts — outward to be realized and shared with all.
Along the way, as you get better insight on your psychology, you will also gain insight on psychology of others and this will enhance your relationships with those around you, including romantic partners, family members, coworkers, even those you connect with casually in your everyday life.
Note: This course is valuable to therapists, coaches, parents, and to men to learn about women and the archetypes they are drawn to (or have been hurt by). The emphasis is on individual growth and development, which would make it a course directed to women as the primary audience; however, it is not all about the individual woman either — students will be invited to think about their affinities and tensions with friends, lovers, siblings and mothers, evoked by their goddesses within. Goddess archetypes can provide valuable insights into the clients and patients of psychologists and psychiatrists as well.
A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY
When you participate in this groundbreaking virtual program, you’ll learn why some women need monogamy, marriage and children to feel fulfilled, and why other women seek emotional intensity and new experiences through a series of relationships — and where you fall on this spectrum and why it matters…
You’ll understand why one type of woman prioritizes solitude and spirituality, and why another is keenly aware of aesthetic details yet doesn’t notice when the stove is left on.
You’ll solve the mysteries of why you may have an affinity for certain types of partners. Why do some women choose partners who are powerful and successful? Emotional and creative? Bright and boyish? You’ll gain insights into how each goddess is an unseen impetus propelling a woman toward a distinct type of partner.
Like every woman, you were blessed with “goddess-given” gifts to embrace and express as only you can. You were also endowed with “goddess-given” liabilities, which you must identify and transcend if you are to fully step into the shoes of who you are capable of becoming.
Learning how these seven goddesses are stirring within you — which are dominant, which are dormant, which need to be cultivated and which need to be overcome — can help you envision and call up needed strengths and qualities when you need them most.
WHO ARE THESE GODDESSES?
- Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and the Moon: a personification of the independent, competitive woman with a sense of sisterhood, quick to act, to punish and protect.
- Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Craft: the logical, self-assured woman who works well with men and power and is ruled by her head rather than her heart.
- Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth and Temple: has an inner orientation, creates a sense of serenity and warmth and makes solitude blessed.
- Hera, Goddess of Marriage: the woman who considers her roles as student, professional or mother secondary to her essential goal of finding a husband and being married.
- Demeter, Goddess of Grain: the maternal archetype, expressed through motherhood and through nurturing and providing physical, psychological and spiritual sustenance and support.
- Persephone, the maiden, abducted daughter, and Queen of the Underworld: she personifies innocence, susceptibility to the will of others, and receptivity toward the inner world.
- Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty: the “alchemical” goddess governing a woman’s enjoyment of love and beauty, sexuality and sensuality. She impels women to fulfill both creative and procreative desires.
WITH JEAN AS YOUR GUIDE, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to free yourself to lead a more creative, fulfilling and rewarding life by understanding and embracing your natural goddess archetype
- How evoking different goddess archetypes can reveal paths leading to your life’s most authentic, whole, and joyful path
- How to harness the energies of two transformational currents — your signature goddess archetype and the energies of the other six archetypes — all of which actively contribute to your soul purpose here on this planet
- How to take the wheel and become the protagonist in your own life so you live into your personal myth with confidence and clarity
- How to shape your life in positive, empowering ways and find personal meaning through conscious choices that others might not encourage
- How to develop admirable qualities that lay dormant within you
- The means to relate to and interact with different archetypes, allowing you to deepen your relationships with your parents, lovers, children, friends and colleagues
- How these feminine archetypes interact with cultural stereotypes and expectations to support or suppress your personality and behavior patterns
- The potential shadow qualities of each goddess archetype and how they can cause problems and conflicts in your life
- Why living out an archetype that is imposed upon you by others can lead to anxiety, despair and depression
- A profound sense of accepting and valuing yourself — with a deeper, liberating understanding and appreciation for what it’s like to be you
- How to break career and relationship patterns that no longer serve you
- How working through fears and self-imposed limitations can awaken the influence of a new goddess archetype
- And much more…
Learning which goddess energies are swirling within you and understanding how they influence every aspect of your life can provide the missing pieces of the puzzle that completes your identity.
Ultimately, tapping into the revitalizing power of these seven classic archetypes enables you to activate the greatness within you and become the heroine of your own life story.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THESE 10 MODULES
In this 10-part transformational journey, Jean will guide you through the fundamental feminine archetypal forces, insights, and patterns that you’ll need to successfully access your natural soul expression and live from a place of wholeness.
pEach module will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices and insights you’ll need to deepen your soul’s journey into these archetypal energies.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.