Lisa Machenberg – Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis
Sale Page :
Original Price: $88
You just : $41
Cutting Edge Service in Hypnotherapy
Hypnotizing women undergoing breast cancer surgery could speed their recovery and reduce the odds of the disease returning. Using a combination of hypnotism and local anesthetic to put patients under also allows quicker discharge from hospital and leaves patients more satisfied overall.
These are the recommendations from Belgian anesthetists who already routinely put patients having breast and thyroid operations in pain-relieving trances.
There may be another important benefit to cancer patients. Professor Fabienne Roelants, of the Universite Catholique de Louvain, or UCL, in Brussels, said: “In addition to reducing drug use and hospital stay time, being able to avoid general anesthesia in breast cancer surgery is important because we know that local anesthesia can block the body’s stress response to surgery and therefore reduce the possible spread (of the tumor).”
Professor Roelants says, “There is still a lot of debate around the exact mechanism that allows hypnosis to reduce pain perception, but what it absolutely clear is that it does so. The result is that one third of thyroidectomies and a quarter of all breast cancer surgery carried out at the UCL hospitals are performed under local anesthetic with the patient under hypnosis.”
BECOME A CERTIFIED SPECIALIST IN PRE AND POST SURGERY HYPNOSIS
How many surgeries are preformed every day in your city? Having surgery or any invasive medical or dental procedure can be a major source of anxiety. What if there was a local specialist that could assist them to use the power of their subconscious mind to prepare and recovery from surgery fast, easier and with better results?
This specialty certification course prepares you to enter one of the most cutting edge services offered in hypnotherapy. Proudly advertise your expertise as an AHA Certified Pre and Post Surgery and Hypnosis Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy, successful clients. One happy surgeon alone could keep your private practice busy for years to come.
Now, we’re delivering this certification course directly to your home or office. No standing in line, no one hour lunch break, no spending 8 hours in a classroom. Plus you have access for 6 months to study and review at your convenience.
IN THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 4½ hours of streaming video instruction
- 180 day unlimited access
- 23 page workbook on Pre and Post Surgery Hypnosis
- Two “Live” therapy sessions with Hypnosis and Surgery clients
IN THIS SEMINAR, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO USE PRE-SURGERY HYPNOSIS TO:
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve eating and sleeping habits to be healthier before the procedure
- “De-catastrophise” surgery and reframe as an opportunity to heal
- Block negativity/fear from the medical environment
- Use hypnosis to ease the transition in and out of anesthesia
THEN YOU WILL LEARN POST-SURGERY HYPNOSIS TO:
- Create hypno-anesthesia to reduce or eliminate the need for narcotics
- Direct hypno-anesthesia to a specific part of the body
- Create deep and reparative sleep
- Motivation and energy for movement and exercise as directed by the doctor
- Help the client to embrace life more fully for a joyous recovery!
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.