Managing Challenging Patient & Family Behaviors: Strategies for Healthcare Professionals – Paul Thomas Clements
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
In this interactive seminar, expert and international speaker, Paul Thomas Clements, PhD, APRN-BC, will teach you tips and tools that you can use immediately when faced with challenging patient and family behaviors. This program includes numerous practical strategies that you can implement with difficult situations like aggression, dementia and attention-seeking behaviors while maintaining patient and staff safety. The recording will be filled with opportunities to apply many of these strategies to real patient situations, case studies and interactive discussions. Don’t miss this chance to learn techniques you can implement successfully with your most difficult patients.
- Use motivational interviewing to identify causes of behavior.
- Apply successful interventions to improve communication.
- Develop real-life solutions for problem families.
- Implement strategies for problem patient situations through case study discussion.
- Analyze ways to improve your interpersonal effectiveness.
Difficult Patient Encounters: Asking the Right Questions
- Interviewing the Patient
- Types of Intervention
What Type of Communicator are You?
- Reciprocal Communication
- Strategies to Deal with the Angry Patient
- Interpersonal Effectiveness & Exploring the Reasonable, Emotional, and Wise Minds
- Understand the Patient’s Motivation
- Listen with Empathy
- Integration and Application
- Empower Through Hope for Change
- Communication Styles
- Family Dynamics
- Family Communication
- Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder
- Substance-Induced Psychosis
- Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Psychosocial Intervention
Other Medical Conditions
- Geriatric Patients
Acute Psychosocial Crisis
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- High-Risk Populations
- Suicide & Psychiatric Diagnosis
- Prevalence & Risk
- Major Profiles of Violence
- Taking Care of Yourself
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.