Managing Geriatric Behaviors: Wandering, Aggression, Malnutrition and More – Steven Atkinson
Sale Page :
Original Price: $60
You just : $14
Behaviors such as wandering, aggression and anxiety can pose significant barriers to the delivery of essential care. Geriatric syndromes such as malnutrition, dehydration and insomnia can diminish quality of life and threaten independence. This session will explore the most frequent problematic behaviors and discuss strategies to improve the care you provide to your geriatric patients.
- Review strategies to diminish the occurrence of behavioral problems in individuals with dementia.
- Discuss behavioral and environmental techniques to diminish challenging behavioral problems.
- Identify how cognitive impairment in older individuals is affected by environment, caregiver schedules, and responses to the behaviors.
- Physical Aggression
- Inappropriate Sexual Behaviors
- Eating Issues & Nutrition in Elders with Dementia
- Sleepless Nights & Sundowning
- Professional Issues
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.