Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success) – Available Now !!!
Original Price: $1,995
You just pay: $135
EVERYTHING YOU GET IN MOMENTUM
THE PROVEN IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM
FOR EARLY-STAGE CONSULTANTS
DEVELOPED BY REAL CONSULTANTS:
- 30-Day Fast Track Step-by-Step Implementation Guide
- Over 51 Straight to the Point Consulting Video Trainings
- Proven Consulting Templates and Scripts to Start Using Right Away
- Track Your Progress, Follow Time-Tested Strategies to Get Results
- Learn to Effectively Launch Your Consulting Business and Get Clients
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO EVERYTHING
- Results Based Guarantee to Ensure You’re Successful
Would you like to know what separates a high 6 or 7-figure consultant who has a waiting list of clients who are drawn to him or her almost magnetically …and a struggling consultant who lives hand to mouth, month to month?
Would you like to know what separates a consultant who controls their schedule, makes a great impact doing what they are good at, and earns enough money to take time off and enjoy it with their family, traveling, golfing, skiing, or just lying on the beach…and one who has to work 70-80 hours per week just to pay the mortgage?
Would you like to know what separates a consultant who happily turns away potential clients because they’re not the PERFECT fit…and a consultant who HAS to take every client they can get, regardless of how time-consuming and hair-pullingly irritating they will be because “beggars can’t be choosers”?
Well the thing that separates them is pretty simple, actually.
LET ME TELL YOU A QUICK STORY THAT WILL ILLUSTRATE THE DIFFERENCE …
Martin was 10 months into his consulting business and still found himself staring at his email inbox hoping for good news.
It was a Thursday afternoon. Ping! A new email jumped to the top of Martin’s inbox.
Martin was hoping it was Delta FX, a new prospective client he sent a proposal to. But it was his sister “Please bring a fruit plate for dessert, see you Sunday!”
Martin had checked his email at least 15 times that day, and the day before, and the day before, hoping that Delta FX would sign off and cut him a check that would cover his “nut” for the month.
But it had been over a week…radio silence.
And Martin was starting to squirm. Delta FX was really the only deal in his pipeline that he thought had a good chance of closing. The others were long shots at best.
Martin started to mutter “What did I do wrong? What should I have done differently? I told them all about my expertise. They know I used to work at one of the major national manufacturers. Ted Smith even introduced me to them and told them I was the guy to help them!”
But when Martin sent the proposal (that he’d slaved over for DAYS) to Jerry, all he got was “Thanks, we’ll let you know.”
And when the waiting got to much to bear, Martin cracked and fired off a email…
“Jerry, I’m just checking in to see if you had any questions about the proposal?”
Nada. The silence was deafening. And the things is…Martin had heard that silence before. In fact, this was par for the course.
Here’s how it always went down…
Somebody he used to work with would refer him. Martin would send the prospect an email. And another. And another. And another. Maybe they’d eventually write back and say, “Sure, send us a proposal.” Then Martin would send one.
Then…the waiting. And waiting and waiting. Martin could feel himself getting older as he waited every time!
Oh sure, he’d landed a couple of clients. But landing one was almost as bad as NOT landing one!
The workload was almost always WAY more than he anticipated. He never seemed to be on the same page with the client. Never truly saw eye to eye. Scope creep, misunderstandings, duplication of work, disagreements about objectives.
Weren’t there any EASY clients out there? Why did they all have to be such a pain?
Martin was starting to wonder if he should just tuck his tail between his legs and go beg for his old corporate job… “I’m sure Bill Johnson would just LOVE that.” Bill was Martin’s old cubicle mate who had chuckled at Martin when he told him he was starting his own practice.
“Why on earth would you give up a secure job with benefits to go on your own? You’ll crack under the pressure, man. I give it 3 months…tops!”
It would be humiliating to admit Bill was right. But what was he going to do??
If Delta FX didn’t close, he’d have to go back (if they would even take him back!). Or his wife Tiffany would have to take that admin JOB to make ends meet until he could land another client.
And he had no idea how or when that would happen.
That’s Martin’s story.
And I’ve heard variations on that story about 387 times in my career. It’s the story that many consultants end up living. And eventually they quit … or come to accept it as “just the way it is.”
“This is just the life of a consultant, I guess. You work 70 hours a week for ungrateful clients just to pay the bills. And every few months you have to scramble to find more clients.”
Feast or famine. Rollercoaster consulting. Up and down. No consistency. No stability. No security. No joy. No fun.
But there is another story.
Martin’s story does not have to be yours.
Your consulting story can be very different.
IN FACT, IN AS LITTLE AS 25 DAYS, ELLIOT’S STORY COULD BE YOUR STORY…
“I had been bored and disenfranchised with corporate life.
I was offered an opportunity to leave the company I had been with, move back to Northern California and be part of a turnaround.
I thought that would be the cure. It wasn’t, in fact, I was even unhappier. I am a pretty stoic guy but one night I came home, miserable, stressed, and angry that I made this move and found myself just as unfulfilled.
I sat down at the kitchen table and just lost it.
Julie (my wife) said it was time, for all these years I had been betting on someone else, it was now time to bet on myself. She liked that better.
I had wanted to make the jump for years but always found a reason not to. At the time I made the move, we had 2 in college and one more ready in just a few years. We just purchased a large home in Northern California. It was scary.
I look back now and wonder how I ever lasted so long in corporate life. Now I wake up every day excited to go to the office, I work with and for people whom I care about, who I am aligned with, and admire.
I make more money (which I didn’t think was possible) and I find myself having experiences that I’d would have never had.
For example, sitting at the kitchen table of a Hollywood celebs house on the top of Mulholland Drive, traveling with clients’ friends to Malaysia, or heading to Lisbon for a Mastermind group.
It’s all pretty amazing.”
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARTIN AND ELLIOT?
What’s the difference between a consultant scraping by on the skin of his teeth…and a consultant who has a pipeline full of prospects and a loaded roster of high-paying clients?
Here’s the difference…
- Elliot has a system which clearly identifies his ideal client – companies who are eager to hire a consultant with exactly his expertise. Clients who are easy to work for, happy to work with him, and grateful for the results he achieves for them
- Elliot has a method for positioning his consulting expertise so precisely that virtually no other consultant can make the specific promises he can. He is the BEST choice. He’s not a “commodity consultant”
- Elliot has a system that ensure he gets paid handsomely (which is essential for clients to respect you)…yet doesn’t scare off potential buyers with “sticker shock”
- Elliot has a LinkedIn presence that’s more than an online resume. A presence that starts conversations with his ideal clients and leads to paying engagements. Most are mystified as to why and how it gets him so many clients so fast and so easily.
- Elliot has a proven template for generating proposals that gets clients to respond in hours or days…not weeks or months. Elliot has eliminated the frustrating “don’t call us, we’ll call you” syndrome.
- Elliot has a proven and simple Magnetic Messaging system that draws perfect clients into his orbit.
- Elliot has a system in place that keeps his pipeline full. He has a waiting list. Rather than worrying about where his next client comes from, he often turns away prospects because they are not PERFECT for him!
If you were reading closely, you’ll now understand the difference between Martin’s story and Elliot’s story….the story that could be yours.
A system. Momentum
In fact, the Momentum System is guaranteed to make Elliot’s story your story in as little as 25 days, if you can promise one thing.
What must you promise? I’ll get to that in a moment. But first that guarantee I mentioned…
THE MOMENTUM “RESULTS IN 25 DAYS OR IT’S FREE” GUARANTEE
If you work with (or plan to transition into working with) companies, associations or non-profit clients solving valuable problems… And if you take consistent action and follow my recommendations, within 25 days of enrolling in Momentum…
- You’ll have at least 3-4 new highly-qualified leads in your pipeline
- You’ll know exactly who your ideal client is…and isn’t
- You’ll feel 100% confident about how to target and attract your ideal client
- You will have a marketing message that will get the attention and interest of your ideal client so they respond to your messages and want to speak with you about how you can help them.
- You will know how to build a repeatable, efficient marketing machine that delivers ideal clients consistently
- You’ll know how to package, position and price your consulting services to increase your revenue by 40% to 300%
- You’ll know how to write winning proposals faster and easier
- You’ll see your pipeline of ideal customers filling up before your eyes
…in 25 days or less or we’ll personally work with you until you do…or give you a full refund whichever you prefer.
Now back to the promise.
You must promise to focus and follow the system.
And here’s why this is so important. There are so many things you COULD be doing to grow your consulting business.
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Mastermind groups
- Networking events
- YouTube videos
- Email marketing
- Referral programs
- And it seems like 15 new shiny objects pop up every week.
Think of it this way… you probably have developed systems, procedures and methods for solving your clients’ problems, right? Don’t you hate it when THEY get distracted or side-tracked and fail to follow YOUR recommendations?
Same applies here. This system is guaranteed to work…if you work it and stay focused. OK, that covers the promise I need you to make.
So now let’s talk about proof. Here are the words of several of my high-income consultant clients. Clients who have followed my directions and transformed their consulting careers…
As you read these reviews, pay particular attention to the bolded text…
Cutter Consulting Group, LLC
Past President BC Cancer Foundation
Former founder Detour Films, clients included Reebok, Pfizer, Toyota, Ad Council
CEO and Founder, Intechnic Corporation
Former CTO Radvision
Coach, Trainer, Founder of Scrum Mastering llc
Founder, Kate Caldecott & Associates
Thank you, great course! It helped me to identify a focus. Your advice on value proposition formula was great too…and my leads pipeline now consists of potential clients that show interest in my services.”
Win Global Partners
Did You Notice (Again) What Separates These Successful Consultants from Struggling Consultants Like Martin?
Templates and Scripts
Martin had no system. Or, more accurately, he had a system that he (and many other consultants) have proved DOES NOT WORK.
Yet Martin kept doing the same thing over and over and hoping for different results.
But the testimonials from the successful consultants above show, that when you follow a proven SYSTEM, your story changes.
Is it time to change your consulting story?
Your Step-by-Step System for Rewriting Your Consulting Story and Finally Building the Consulting Business You’ve Dreamed About
In Momentum, you’ll get…
A systematic way to earn your prospective client’s trust early in the process…reducing their risk and making them more comfortable saying “yes” and writing you a check
A process for shortening your sales cycle from months (or even years?) to weeks or even days.
My step-by-step method for positioning your expertise so ideal clients are drawn to you…they even seek you out
A fill-in-the-blank formula for creating your own Magnetic marketing messages
A simple but powerful method for getting clients to contact you and ask, “How do you do that???” It’s all about promising specific results. But most consultants don’t or won’t do this…and their proposals land in the “I’ll get back to you” file.
How to get you marketing message in front of your perfect clients…how to be where they are and get their attention
My 4-step no-charisma-required method for finding, engaging with and closing high-paying clients
A foolproof method for increasing your confidence and giving yourself more energy and zest for your work
A script you can follow to book interviews with prospects that lead to paying engagements
How to get your prospective clients to tell you everything you need to know to close them
A simple exercise to insure a prospect will never think “So what?” about your services and expertise again
A proven checklist, swipe file and template for developing a social media presence that makes them think, “It’s like they are talking directly to me!” (That will only take you hours to construct…not weeks or months)
How to turn your social media into a lead generating asset, not just a “digital brochure”
My method for lowering a buyer’s perceived risk so they’re ready to do business with you today
A proven process for getting the first “yes” from a buyer fast…this can also help you disqualify bad clients before you commit to hundreds of hours of work!
A 3-step system for getting paid more…without raising your fees
The “get-back-to-you-fast” proposal templates my clients have used…thousands of times…all over the world…to land new business fast
Get immediately download Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
How to get off the “referral wagon” and finally fill your pipeline with highly-qualified leads.
How NOT to do networking…why most consultants miss loads of potential clients by doing it the wrong way
How to instantly find and target hundreds of your “perfect prospects” on social media…without paying an ad agency thousands of dollars
How to do all this without ever feeling spammy or salesy.
The script that professional consultants have used hundreds of times to get more referrals
How to stop selling from your heels…start selling from you core…and close more deals
An old-school…and almost completely forgotten…marketing method that can help you pull more revenue from your best clients
My 12-point process for following up with prospects that could very well transform your business…it’s done exactly that for many of my clients
A line-for-line script that will insure you never waste time talking with the wrong client again…this could very well save your career
How to make sure you never make the most common “rookie mistakes” ever again…much of consulting success is what you DO NOT DO and what you DO NOT SAY
My 1-hour-a-day method to keep your marketing machine humming, delivering you consistent, high-quality prospects every day
My proven process for paving the way to your “first conversation” with a prospect…getting your foot in the door is half the battle won
A step-by-step process for becoming a leader in your industry…the most powerful position a consultant can achieve
And that’s just the first 30 days! There’s way more to Momentum.
Do you want theory and hunches and shiny objects? Or do you want a proven “by-consultants-for-consultants” SYSTEM for adding 6 figures to your income?
This is no college class in theory or philosophy. Nor is it a collection of random ideas from someone ‘teaching’ how to consult who has never actually consulted before. You’ll learn proven strategies, approaches, techniques and timeless principles that have been tested. Tested by me and my consultant clients…at the front lines with hundreds of organizations around the world.
And produced results. If the testimonials above don’t convince you that it will get you results, then my Guarantee should.
Try it for 25 days and if you don’t feel you’ve gotten everything I promised in the guarantee, I’ll refund every penny.
Why Should You Believe Me?
(And Why Advice from Others Might Hurt You More than Help You)
These days advice is everywhere. You can Google any subject and get all the advice you could ever consume on any topic. Free and fast.
And most of it is worthless.
You can waste a lot of time consuming and implementing the WRONG advice.
So, to survive in today’s business world, you must make sure you’re getting the RIGHT advice… not wasting your time on “almost-right” or “dead-wrong” advice.
What do I mean by wasting your time on “almost right” advice? Well, if you want to create online funnels Russell Brunson is the undisputed champ. For product launch sequences Jeff Walker is king. Want to become a coach or spiritual healer working with consumers, Sam Ovens and Russ Ruffino have that mastered. Facebook ads, Keith Krance. Webinars, Joel Erway.
All of those subjects are undoubtedly important specialities and you can find plenty of people who have become successful in each area respectively.
But if you want to become a successful consultant, most of that advice will HURT YOU NOT HELP YOU.
Consumers Buy In Very Different Ways from Organizations and Companies. Most business advice is very focused on selling to consumers. But consumers buy in a very different way than organizations and companies buy.
Buying a pair of yoga pants, a massage treatment, or even shelling out $150 to see a counselor requires a completely different mindset compared with the B2B buyer investing tens, hundreds of thousands… even millions of dollars.
And while reaching consumers through Instagram, Facebook and the latest social media tool can work well, it’s not where buyers of consulting services ‘hang out’.
Selling consulting services requires a different approach.
This is your opportunity to learn from someone who has achieved EXACTLY what YOU want to achieve and helped hundreds of others LIKE YOU achieve it as well
As of this writing, 6,037 consultants in over 100 countries have studied my methods. More are added every day. And I’ve received email after email about how they have…
Successfully transitioned from employee to independent consultant
Gone from zero to well over six figures in annual revenues
Gained confidence about who their ideal clients are and how to effectively and efficiently target them
Know how to structure their day to be extremely productive, getting more of the RIGHT stuff done each day
Increased their consulting fees by 40% to 300%
I’ve helped hundreds add six and seven figures to their annual revenues.
Whether you desire to earn a solid six-figures a year as an independent consultant, or if you prefer to build a consulting firm with staff, Momentum is the only proven plan I know of to help you achieve that.
BUT TIME IS RUNNING OUT
(Not on my program… but on your career)
Is consulting about to get Uber-ized? Is it about to undergo a dramatic shift where only the savviest and sharpest consultants survive and the rest get swept out to sea?
According to Inc Magazine, yes…
Here’s the issue: Festering underneath myriad consulting offerings, methodologies, tools, and firms lie some vulnerabilities that will eventually unravel the consulting business model—the same kind of dramatic disruption that other industries like photography, publishing, health care, and many others have experienced.
Get immediately download Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
An industry becomes susceptible to disruption when it becomes entrenched in its longstanding solutions and financial structure.
Disruptive innovations provide simpler or more elegant solutions to existing problems, enabled by new technology and often at a lower cost. Think portable calculators versus computers, Amazon versus bookstores, Netflix versus Blockbuster, or digital cameras versus film.
…consulting is not immune to the dynamics of disruption.
There’s a lot to digest there, but here is what I feel is the bottom line for consultants like you (and me)…
If you keep doing things the old way, you’re going to get swept away by the forces of disruption. If you cling to old, inefficient ways of finding new clients…you’ll get swept away. If you continue to work with less-than-ideal clients…you’ll get swept away.
If you continue to use old methods of proposing to and closing new clients…you’ll get swept away. If you do not install efficient, repeatable, consistent marketing systems…you’ll get swept away.
Finally, most of the studies I’ve read say two things about the consulting industry…
1. There are more consultants than ever
2. Clients are demanding results-based fees
Which means you’ll have more competition for clients… and those clients will be more demanding.
So, it’s more important than ever to have SYSTEMS in place to attract IDEAL clients who will pay you handsomely.
If you’re a “commodity consultant” you’re doomed. You must stand out. You must be seen as a leader. You must convince prospects that you alone can deliver the results they want.
Fail to do that and all you’ll get is, “Thanks, we’ll get back to you.” And weeks of silence like Martin. Don’t be like Martin.
HERE’S HOW MOMENTUM WILL FOREVER TRANSFORM YOUR CONSULTING STORY
The Truth about Being a Consultant
Why Become a Consultant?
- What it truly takes to be a successful consultant and how to unlock and realize your full potential…it’s NOT expertise!
- How to enjoy what you REALLY want from a consulting career: freedom and flexibility. And why most consultants never get it and end up settling for just another JOB.
- How to “fire” bad clients…before you ever hire them…and the secret to attracting your ideal clients.
- How to structure your business to insure it supports your lifestyle…not just your client’s needs. This will determine your income earning potential!
Your Challenges & Mindset As An Entrepreneurial Consultant
- How to defeat the crushing loneliness of consulting…don’t underestimate its power!
- How to stay motivated…when it’s only YOU doing the motivating.
- The “passion” factor…how to focus it to drive your success.
- Questions every consultant must ask themselves to know if they’re “cut out” for this business
Day in The Life of a Consultant
- Why the “perfect” schedule does not exist…how to schedule to get the most out of YOUR day.
- Hard lessons learned about scheduling…avoid my mistakes
- How much time will it take you to achieve your goals? If you don’t learn my tough scheduling lessons, a lot longer than you thought!
Setting The Foundations For Your Consulting Business
Accounting, Legal, Equipment, Office
- The “boring” stuff that can make or break your business
- Should you incorporate? The benefits of incorporating.
- Why you need to hire an accountant NOW
- Why you should invest in hiring a lawyer
- How to know what kind of office will boost your productivity
- Bank account rules and no-nos.
- Pros and cons of working “on site”
The theory behind specialization
- Why you need to get clear on your ideal client…this might be the most important thing you’ll learn in Momentum
- Why being a “generalist” is a death sentence for your business.
- How “niche-ing down” and getting smaller will snag you MORE engagements
- How should YOU specialize? Get the question to help you find out
Magnetic messaging with specialization
- The real purpose of your messaging…most consultants do NOT get this
- The most important question you can ask “Who is my ideal client?” and how to answer it
- How do you REALLY help your clients? You’d be surprised how many clients don’t really know this
- Why should a client choose you? It’s not about your processes or expertise…it’s about THIS
Putting Your Specialization Into Action
- How to market yourself so your ideal clients can find you
- How to stand out with “impact marketing”
- How to make it brain-dead easy for clients to reach you
- Why you need to be an expert in marketing…and how to do it without feeling sales-y
Branding and Your Business
The importance of the visual component of your business.
- How to know if you have the right messaging in your marketing materials.
- My favorite resources to help build your brand
- The power of simplicity and why most consultants overcomplicate their marketing message
- How I grew my consulting business with simple tools…and how you can do the same
- The biggest marketing wastes of money…and how to avoid them
- How to get powerful, compelling testimonials…and how to use them in your marketing materials to close more clients
Creating a Lead-Generating LinkedIn Brand
- Why you should make your LinkedIn profile a priority…and how most consultants do it wrong
- How to make sure your LinkedIn profile is “parallel” with your other marketing resources
- Example of a good LinkedIn profile…and what not to do
Applying Your Brand In Your Marketing Materials
- How to design your website to grow your business…not just an online brochure
- 3 real live websites…what they do well and what they don’t
- What to put on your home page…and what to cut
- How to position your services to make visitors ask “how do they do that?”
- The most powerful form of proof…this MUST be on your website
- How to display your contact info…so visitors will actually contact you
- Dos and donts for brochures, case studies, and business cards.
- What to outsource and what to do yourself.
Strategies for Consulting Fees and Pricing
Setting Your Pricing Foundation With Your Baseline Fee
- Why you must set THIS number first…no, it’s not your hourly rate!
- Why you should NOT charge by the hour…why it’s a tragic, income-limiting mistake
- Better ways to estimate your time…and make more money per hour, per week and per year
The Most Popular Consulting Pricing Model
- How to use project fees to double your income
- The project fee formula I recommend to all my clients
- How to “pad” your fee so you AND YOUR CLIENT are happier in the end
Building Predictable, Recurring Revenue Into Your Consulting Business
- How to use retainers to make more money faster
- How to get your clients to pay more for “access”…and how to position yourself to get them to pay more
- How a retainer alters your relationship with your client…in your favor
- The dangers of “retainer complacency” and how to avoid them
Multiplying Your Profit With Value-Based Fees
- How a higher fee is good for you…and the client
- Why value-based fees are a powerful way to drive up your revenue
- The ROI formula for determining your fee…and making more from each client
- How to figure “tangible” and “intangible” value …and use them to raise your prices
- Dangers of “ROI pricing” and how to avoid them
How Consultants Can Exponentially Grow Their Profit With Performance Deals
- How equity performance deals work…and how to know whether they will work for you
- The risks of equity performance deals and how to minimize them
- Checklist for insuring a successful performance deal
Winning New Business With Discovery Offers
- How discovery offers can raise your revenue fast
- How discovery offers speed up the sales process
- How discovery offers lead to (higher paying) full engagements.
- How to price your discovery offer for maximum revenue
Raising Your Fees With Confidence
- How to raise your fee with new clients and avoid “pushback”
- How to know…”Is raising my fee is worth it?”
- How to “sell” higher fees to your client without being sales-y.
Should You Ever Lower Your Fees To Get Clients?
- How charging less can erode your reputation…and how to know “is it worth it?”
- How lower fees can damage your marketing efforts
- How and when to use discounts effectively
- How to test your fees…and why most consultants never do!
Effective Contracts and Proposals
Mastering The Consulting Proposal
- How to write a proposal that gets them to call you back…and why most proposals fail miserably
- Why the project overview is the most important…and most ignored part of a proposal
- How to write a result-oriented proposal and why it’s so important
- How to use ROI so your client thinks “investment” not “expense”
- How to layout expectations to avoid scope creep and other nightmares
- How to guarantee your work so that the client says “yes”…And you don’t get screwed
Client Development for Consultants
Leveraging Your Network For Growth
- Why traditional networking is a waste of time…and how to do it right
- How to find building-business networking events and what to do when you get there
How to use sales managers to find your ideal client on LinkedIn.
- The wrong and right way to connect with your ideal client on LinkedIn.
- How to “add value” in every message to your ideal client.
- How to “nurture” your prospects until they become check-writing clients.
- How to leverage your first degree connections to find new clients and gain business.
Get immediately download Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
Developing New Business with Existing Clients
- How to leverage your results to attract new clients
- What measurements you MUST track to build your magnet messaging
- How adding “continuous value” helps you gain more clients.
- How to get “new business” out of existing clients…and why you should start there
- Questions to ask to get more business from existing clients so they write bigger checks
Marketing Your Consulting Services
Marketing Mindset of Elite Consultants
- How to develop the marketing mindset of the most successful consultants.
- Become great at marketing even if you don’t consider yourself a marketer – whether you’re an introvert or extrovert.
- The most important thing to have in place BEFORE you start marketing – this makes all the difference.
- Discover the BEST marketing tactic and approach for YOUR specific business.
- The power of consistency and how it will increase your sales 50%, 100%, even 400% and more.
Your Lead Generation Foundation
- How to create a identify and find your ideal clients with precision so you can target them.
- Step by step approach to start conversations with your ideal clients – without feeling salesy or promotional.
- The specific touch points and follow up schedule to use to maximize your response and have more conversations with ideal clients.
LinkedIn Marketing for Consultants
- Most people use LinkedIn all wrong. You’ll learn how to use this platform to start connecting with and having conversations with your ideal clients – not in months or years, but within days!
- Proven high response generating scripts to have your dream clients accept your connection request right away and want to speak with you.
- Tools to make your prospecting on LinkedIn more efficient and effective to turbocharge your results.
Get More Clients with Speaking
- Discover how top consultants use speaking to grow their business.
- Receive template sand scripts to land speaking engagements.
- Use the presentation best practices template to deliver valuable and compelling presentations.
- How to deliver a talk and generate 10, 20 even 50 leads at one time.
- Specific steps to leverage speaking so that your clients and the industry see you as a top authority.
- How to find the best speaking events, regardless of your industry or your location.
The Secret to Using Email to Win Clients
- How to find the contact information of your ideal clients.
- Step by step how to develop a sequence of messages that get your clients to respond.
- How to structure your emails so that buyers are happy to read them and look forward to hearing from you.
- A strategic hook to your emails that will position you as the trusted source and instantly create a strong relationship with your ideal clients.
- The secrets to building a valuable email list that helps you to grow your business for many years to come.
And Much, Much More
- How to write and promote thought leadership content to attract high-value high-paying clients.
- The truth about advertising for consultants – most of the information online is false – and how to actually make it work as a consultant.
- When to use social media and when to ignore it completely – specific lessons for consultants.
- The most important investment in your marketing and business and how to get the best ROI.
- Plus over 50 proven scripts, templates and more!
Getting Found Online, The Power of SEO
Developing Online Authority & Ranking Your Consulting Website
- The right way to do SEO and why most consultant do it wrong
- How to know what to write about to attract ideal clients
- Why many consultants give up on marketing…and how to avoid their ugly fate
- How to write lead-generating pieces for OTHER websites…and how to find the right ones
- The “interview” strategy for boosting SEO…and landing new clients
Managing Clients & Relationships
- How to pluck the “low hanging fruit” and harvest prosperous client relationships
- Respect, response and delivery…how to impress your client
- The best way to stop scope creep (without making things awkward)
- How to fire clients (the right way)…this is KEY to reduce stress
- How to craft an unforgettable client experience so that most of your clients become long-term loyal clients
Consulting Systems for Growth
- The next level: How to scale your consulting business fast.
- The most important activities to focus on when you’re ready to scale and what you MUST avoid.
- How to delegate and build a team (whether you want one or two support staff, of if you want to have a firm with 10-20 people or more.
- The real benefits of outsourcing and contracting and how to do it properly – it will save you a lot of time and money done this way.
- Discover the high-performance approach successful consultants use to create systems and processes to grow their business.
- The best tools, apps and technologies you can use to grow your consulting business.
- And much, much more!
Every lesson comes with Action Steps, a Quiz to test your comprehension, and resources like checklists, spreadsheets, guides, templates and links to powerful resources.
SHOULD YOU INVEST IN MOMENTUM?
A good way to decide is to ask this question…
What is it worth to you to achieve your consulting goal?
For example, what is your income goal?Is it $300,000? $750,000? $1.5 million? Whatever the number is, imagine you could achieve that goal in 12 months. If you could do that, how would your life change?
- Would you spend more time at home with your kids?
- Would you take more vacations and travel the world more?
- Would you pay off your mortgage or credit card debt?
- Would you fire some bad clients because you no longer NEED them to pay the bills?
- Would you experience more joy in your work doing more of what you WANT to do and less of what you HAVE to do?
- Would you be able hire employees and improve someone else’s life?
- Would you be able to give to the charitable causes that are close to your heart and help others less fortunate than you?
Again, let’s say you could achieve that in the next 12 months… Would you give up just 10% of ONE client’s fee to get all that? Not EVERY client’s fee, mind you, just ONE.
Let’s say your average client fee is $20,000. Would you give up 10% of that to achieve all those goals listed above? Most consultants I know would say YES.
Because of all the proven scripts, templates, trainings and best practices included in Momentum the value is well over $5000. We’re so confident you’ll find Momentum to be the most practical, proven and effective program to realize your potential as a successful consultant that we’re offering you a 100% risk free 25 day guarantee.
Right now Momentum is just 1 payment of $1995. Payment plan available.
That means you have 25 full days to dive deep into Momentum and experience everything it has to offer. All the proven scripts, templates, video trainings, best practices and resources. And if for any reason you feel Momentum isn’t for you just email to let us know and we’ll process your full refund right away. That’s how confident we are that you’ll find Momentum THE best proven step-by-step program to become a successful consultant.
What you’ll learn in Momentum has impacted thousands of consultants and set them up for a life of great freedom, income and success. The ROI for you is significant. If your average client fee is $20,000, then Momentum is less than 10% of one client’s fee.
The investment in Momentum is an investment in yourself and your business. For less than $6 a day you’ll get exactly what you need to start and grow a successful consulting business.
Start right now and get instant and full access to everything in Momentum. All the video trainings, proven scripts, templates and step by step action plans. Plus all the bonuses
But let’s take it a step further. If by the end of 25 days, you don’t get everything I promise in my guarantee…
- You’ll add 4 at least highly-qualified leads to your pipeline
- You know exactly who your ideal client is…and isn’t (and you have said goodbye to prospects that will never convert and know how to double down on the ones who will)
- You feel 100% confident about how to target and attract your ideal client. The very next time you approach and ideal client for a conversation, you’ll feel confident and secure rather than queasy)
- You know how to package and price your consulting services to maximize your revenue and will have repackaged and re-priced your offerings to earn 25% to 50% more revenue.
- You are able to write winning proposals faster and easier. The time and anxiety you spend on a proposal drops by a minimum of 25% and your win rate increases significantly.
- You see your pipeline of ideal customers filling up before your eyes — By day 25 your pipeline has increased by at least 20% and you are feeling the momentum in your business and seeing the progress improve each day.
We’ll personally work with you until you do, or we’ll give you a refund, whichever you prefer.
How many new clients could you add? Our best students add 5-10 highly-qualified leads to their pipeline in the first 25 days. So, I’m very confident in making this guarantee…
AGAIN, if you follow the Momentum marketing outreach process and do not add a MINIMUM of 3-4 qualified leads in the first 25 days, I’ll give you two options…
1. Email us and we’ll personally help you until you do get at least 3-4 leads
2. We’ll give you a full refund
Whichever you prefer.
But I think you can imagine how… if you got everything I’m promising from my program… you could easily add three to four paying clients in the first 25 days. And that would pay for Momentum many times over.
And the benefits of Momentum do not stop after 25 days, of course. These are tools, principles and strategies you will use in your practice for years to come to land new clients and generate higher revenue.
“But my average client fee is $50,000,” you say? Great. Then the ROI you’ll realize from Momentum is even higher.
Consider that Momentum is probably less than you spend on cable TV and streaming services every year! It’s probably less than some consultants spend on Starbucks every year.
AND HERE’S ANOTHER MAYBE EVEN MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU
What’s the cost of NOT achieving your consulting goals? What if, like Martin, you keep spinning your wheels? What if, next year, two years from now, or five years from now, your income has not increased? Or worse, due to increased competition and pricing pressures, your income has DECREASED?
- Will you have to take another “corporate” job?
- Will your spouse have to take up the slack by getting another job?
- Will your children have to make do with less?
- Will you have to put off those vacations plans yet another year?
Why risk it?
Without a proven plan for achieving your goals, chances are you will be in the same… or worse… spot next year… two years from now… five years from now.
Why not start to putting proven systems, processes and methods in place TODAY… and add 5, 6 or even 7-figures of revenue to your practice?
PLUS, IF YOU PURCHASE TODAY YOU’LL ALSO GET THESE BONUSES WORTH OVER $1800
(Sold previously for $700)
- What is a productized consulting offer?
- Why have a productized offer?
- Examples of good productized offers
- The BIG Secret to Successful Offers
- Best structure for consultants to use
- Developing your productized offer concept
- Validating your offer concept
- Create your productized offer detailed outline
- Pricing strategy for your offer
- How to sell your offer
- Promoting your offer
(Sold previously for $400)
- How to do more “$10,000 per hour” work
- How to maximize your productivity and create greater value
- How to spend more time in the “energetic zone” and less on tasks that drag you down and wear you out
- How to implement the right structure to scale your business quickly…without getting overwhelmed and stressed out
- How you can spend the most time creating the greatest value for you and your clients
- How insure you’re building a business that delivers what you really want…a lifestyle of freedom and joy
- The 3 core activities that generate most of your income…and how to insure you spend most of your time on them
- The activities most consultants waste too much time on. If you want to get traction and stop “spinning your wheels” you must get clarity on these
- Why you must be clear about the business you are in…hint: it’s not consulting!
- How to stay in the “Circle of Growth” where you’ll be most successful scaling your business
- How to earn yourself a free “6-week vacation” with one simple mindset shift
- How to decide when to delegate, hire out, or outsource tasks you currently do yourself
- “Can I afford to hire an employee to do this for me?” You might be surprised at the answer
- One productivity move that every consultant should make. If you haven’t done this yet, do it now
- The “do nothing” secret of the most productive and successful consultants
- Do you really have a business? This simple exercise will tell you the hard truth…and what to do about it
Employee to Consultant (a $100 Value)
- My best tips for minimizing the confusion, downtime, challenges, and roadblocks that will confront you when try to transition
- Pros and often-overlooked cons of keeping your job as you do consulting “on the side”
- Why your first great big is probably right under your nose
- Why you don’t need a perfect website or perfect marketing message or perfect anything to get started as consultant
- The resources you MUST tap right away to insure a successful transition.
- How to get crystal clear clarity about who your first client should be
- How to make sure you’re going where the money is
- The “starving crowd” method for qualifying ideal clients
- How to make sure you never waste time with clients who will not or cannot buy from you
- 5-step method for getting quick and valuable feedback on how to position your offer…and land your first appointments
- How to prospect for your first clients without making cold calls or being sales-y
- 8 questions you should ask in your first interview with a prospect to get their attention, their interest and their business
- How to network successfully when you’re just starting out
WHO SHOULD NOT INVEST IN MOMENTUM?
I’ve mentioned this a few times, but it bears repeating…
Most consultants are not great at following systems. They’re great at creating systems for their clients to follow. But they’re often bullheaded when it comes to following systems in their OWN business!
If you’re the type of consultant who would look at a proven, guaranteed system for generating an additional 5 or 6 figures of consulting income and say…
I’m not going to follow the system, I’m going to tweak it and improve it and customize it…and keep following my own system for generating more clients…
…then Momentum is probably not right for you.
Also, if you are not a consultant who solves problems for companies, organizations or non-profit agencies, Momentum is not right for you. Massage therapists and life coaches and tennis instructors should not apply. This is for consultants who solve meaningful problems for organizations.
But if you are that kind of consultant with serious chops who wants to finally “crack the code” on generating a consistent flow of high-paying, joy-to-work-with, grateful clients… and finally enjoy all the perks of a successful practice you’ve dreamed of…
Then click here to give Momentum a try:
Remember, if after 25 days you don’t feel that…
- You’ve added at least 4 highly-qualified leads to your pipeline
- You know exactly who your ideal client is…and isn’t
- You feel 100% confident about how to target and attract your ideal client
- You know how to package and price your consulting services to maximize your revenue
- You are able to write winning proposals faster and easier
- You see your pipeline of ideal customers filling up before your eyes
We’ll work with you personally until you do…or you get a full refund.
Don’t let your story be Martin’s story. Start writing your consulting success story today with Momentum.
Now is your time. Don’t wait. Realize your potential.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of consultant is Momentum for?
Consultants who work with companies and non-profits in all industries have used this. The focus of Momentum is the business of consulting and marketing your business and winning more clients. We don’t teach you how to be an expert in healthcare, finance, social work, leadership, etc. We teach you how to start, run and grow a consulting business.
Will this work in my country?
Yes, we have customers in countries all around the world using this. Every country and culture can have slight variations and nuances. You can easily take what you learn here, adapt it and succeed.
How long will it take to see results?
Some students apply what they learn and see results in weeks. For others it can take longer. We created the Fast Track component of this program to ensure you hit the ground running and spend your time on the right things. We don’t make false claims or hypey promises, the consulting business is a real business. It takes work. You’ll get results much faster with Momentum than trying to figure it out yourself or studying the material that isn’t for consultants specifically like this is.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.