Mike Reinold – Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment
Sale Page :
Original Price: $399
You just : $62
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SHOULDER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Let me walk you through a comprehensive online program designed to enhance your clinical examination and treatment skills of the shoulder. I’ll share with you the evidence-based scientific and clinical rationale behind what you need to know to make an immediate impact on your ability to work with shoulder patients.
This is exactly how I evaluate and treat the shoulder.
I’ll cover the exam, dynamic stabilization exercises, manual therapy techniques I use, and I’ll detail exactly how I rehabilitate rotator cuff injuries, shoulder instability, SLAP tears, the stiff shoulder, the osteoarthritic shoulder, and more!
You’ll have an advanced understanding of the shoulder joint, feel fully confident in your ability to evaluate and treat the shoulder, and easily become a shoulder expert.
MASTER THE SHOULDER AND BECOME AN EXPERT
Over the past several years, I’ve been developing a cutting edge new continuing education format that takes place entirely online to allow you to learn at your own pace, but also to start implementing what you learn immediately throughout the program. No more losing an entire weekend and zoning out in the back of the room for 8 hours at a seminar!
Many home study courses consist of reading a text or watching a DVD, but I always felt they were lacking in content. My solution was to use online videos, presentations, journal article readings, and discussion boards to create a program that I know you will walk away from with a better understanding of the shoulder.
Welcome to my online continuing education mentorship program on the Recent Advances in Evidence Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder, a detailed online program. If you have attended any of my live seminars or read my website, journal articles, books, or chapters in the past, then you know that this program is packed with great content, clinical pearls, scientific evidence, and more importantly practical information that you can apply to your patients and clients immediately.
I hope you enjoy!
The course contains a series of 8 lessons, each have videos, presentations, and journal article readings to cover the topic in great detail:
- Lesson 1 – Evaluation of the Shoulder – An overview of my complete approach to the clinical examination of the shoulder. I’ll cover the entire evaluation process from the subjective examination to a wide range of special test for different pathology.
- Lesson 2 – Treatment of the Shoulder – Principles of Dynamic Stabilization – I’ll demonstrate my treatment progressions for the shoulder joint complex designed to enhance neuromuscular control. We’ll show progressions from early to advanced phases of rehabilitation using our 4 phase approach to restore baseline proprioception, dynamic stabilization, neuromuscular control, and functional movements.
- Lesson 3 – Manual Therapy of the Shoulder – I’ll demonstrate how I perform manual therapy on the shoulder to restore mobility and enhance movement.
- Lesson 4 – Rotator Cuff Injuries – I’ll discuss rotator cuff lesions and the postoperative treatment following a variety of rotator cuff repair procedures.
- Lesson 5 – Shoulder Instability – The principles of rehabilitation following different types of shoulder instability. I’ll discuss the principles that dictate the rehabilitation process and how nonoperative and postoperative rehabilitation may differ depend on the specific injury and surgery performed.
- Lesson 6 – Superior Labral (SLAP) Tears – I’ll discuss the different types of SLAP lesions, different mechanisms of injury, and how this impacts the surgery performed and the rehabilitation progression.
- Lesson 7 – The Stiff Shoulder – In this lesson, I’ll cover the different types of stiffness that we see, how to differentiate the specific areas of tightness, and how to progresss someone with postoperative stiffness or adhesive capsulitis
- Lesson 8 – Shoulder Osteoarthritis – This lesson covers the keys to rehabilitation of the osteoarthritic shoulder, as well as the surgical options and postoperative guidelines for total shoulder replacement.
Mike Reinold, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS is President and Co-Founder of Champion Physical Therapy and Performance in Boston, MA.
Dr. Reinold is considered a world-renowned leader in the field of sports medicine, rehabilitation, fitness, and sports performance. As a physical therapist and certified strength and conditioning specialist, Mike uses his background in sport biomechanics, movement quality, muscles imbalances, and manual therapy to specialize in all aspects of human performance. He has worked extensively with a variety of professional athletes with emphasis on the care of throwing injuries in baseball players.
Dr. Reinold specializes in all sports and orthopedic injuries throughout the body, as well as enhancing movement quality and performance in people looking to get the most out of their bodies. Dr. Reinold is an active researcher and educator, teaching 100,000’s of fitness and rehabilitation professionals each year through his publications, website, and educational products.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.