Mindfulness-Based Interventions to Rewire the Brain – Jeff Tarrant
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
Learn how to bring mindfulness into therapy! Watch Dr. Jeff Tarrant as he connects the dots between the actual practices of mindfulness and their impact on the brain and daily functioning. Through active exposure to targeted mindfulness-based tools, as well as live demonstrations, you will leave with practical methods that can be integrated into your treatment plans for anxiety, depression, ADHD, chronic pain, OCD, and Personality Disorders.
This recording will include strategies that intersect with other therapeutic approaches, as well as a discussion of the clinical implications of research on biofeedback, mindfulness-in-motion, and nature-based strategies. Learn how and why certain mindfulness techniques are more effective than others for addressing symptoms of mood, anxiety, and attention. You will discover an expanded mindfulness-based toolbox to share with your clients, and the knowledge needed to prioritize and incorporate these tools into your existing practice.
- Establish how meditation training can be incorporated into clinical practice as an adjunctive approach.
- Construct treatment plans for depression that integrate Focus and Open Heart meditation interventions that clients can use to manage negative thoughts.
- Formulate treatment plans for anxiety that include Mindfulness and breathing techniques that can be used to regulate the client’s arousal state.
- Instruct clients with obsessive-compulsive disorder on the utilization of Mindfulness and Quiet Mind interventions that can help reduce OCD symptoms.
- Communicate how Focus-based meditation interventions can be used as a complementary approach to improve attention in clients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Characterize how different forms of meditation impact key regions of the brain important in helping clients manage their thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
ADHD: Strategies to Increase Focus & Self-Monitoring
- Focused attention meditation
- Automatic pilot: Conscious vs. unconscious behavior
- The mindfulness wedge for impulse control
- Overcome boredom: Use technology to make it more interesting!
Anxiety: Strategies to Manage & Address Judgment and Over- Thinking
- Attitudinal qualities: Become aware
- Thoughts are not facts!
- Mindfulness and CBT
- Incorporate the breath to reduce fear
Depression: Strategies to Shift Perspective
- Mindfulness and cognitive distortions
- Deepening the pleasant
- Loving kindness practices
- Don’t forget your body: Posture matters!
OCD and Personality Disorders
- The brain and self-talk
- Open Awareness Meditation
- What the research says about neurofeedback
- Benefits of combining mindfulness with movement
- The research, benefits and limitations
- Qigong/Taiji Quan
- Walking Meditation
- Impact of technology overload on the brain and health
- Nature Deficit
- Benefits of combining mindfulness with nature-based interventions
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.