Motivational Interviewing: Evidence-Based Skills to Motivate Clients Toward Change – Stephen Rollnick
Sale Page :
Original Price: $159
You just : $44
Are you ready to turn client conversations and negotiations into effective exchanges that will motivate lasting behavior change?
Therapists, teachers and healthcare professionals like you from around the world are frustrated with client conversations regarding change. Change talk rarely happens naturally!
Skilled clinicians, however, can guide their client toward change in a positive and supportive way — through Motivational Interviewing (MI).
Join Stephen Rollnick, Ph.D., the foremost expert and co-founder of MI, for a new online course that covers the latest developments & cutting-edge MI skills. Dr. Rollnick will guide you through this transformational course, and you’ll even see MI in action in clinical demonstrations.
Addictions, Anxiety, Depression, Mental Health Issues, Lifestyle Related Diseases, Medication Adherence, Chronic Disease…these are just some of the key areas MI has proven effective in motivating client change – even with reluctant and ambivalent clients.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain evidence-based MI skills from a master and world-renowned expert of Motivational Interviewing.
In this online video course, Dr. Rollnick will guide you step-by-step through the evidence-based MI skills. You’ll learn how to:
- Apply the New 4-Process MI Framework to navigate client interviews and harness their own motivation to change.
- Leverage core skills and the “spirit” of MI to evoke internal motivation.
- Locate a useful focus for change using agenda mapping and goal setting.
- Overcome ambivalence with clarifying questions and interviewing techniques.
- Adjust your language, attitude, style, and pace to notice change and sustain talk.
- Avoid the “Righting Reflex” and other traps that prevent change.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.