Must-Know Communication Strategies for Healthcare Managers: Effective Ways to Motivate, Inspire and Persuade – Theresa Puckett
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
- Maximize verbal assertiveness
- Conquer the most challenging conversations – with patients, families, providers and staff
- Practice dialogue that will motivate and inspire employees
- Facilitate team cohesion and self-correction strategies
- The 10 times not to email
- Avoid the nonverbal communication traps that impede your goals
We’ve all been in a situation where we’ve experienced difficulty expressing ourselves. We walk away from the encounter wondering why we failed to get the point across. In daily professional and personal life, the key to getting what we want and need is achieved through communication. This seminar will give you the critical tools for improving your communication, which will ultimately progress your performance, facilitate your team’s outcomes and advance your career.
You will participate in exercises that convey key points and practice dialogue for complex situations. Expect to walk away with strategies that you can use the next day to motivate, inspire and persuade others in your workplace.
- 12 must-know strategies for verbal communication
- Word choice basics: Simple, specific, select
- Verbal assertiveness to use with employees and others
- Generational differences in communication
- Essential tips for results-orientated meetings
- Ways to improve verbal communication skills
Navigating Difficult Situations in Healthcare
- Working with difficult employees, providers, administrators, patients/families
- Strategies for effective negotiation with administrators
- Wording for staff interventions and evaluations
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Conveying bad news to patients/families
- How to deliver corrective action to staff
- Respond with Heart: Service recovery method
- Using intuitive design on the front end to avoid difficult situations later
Motivating and Inspiring Employees
- Strategies to motivate and inspire
- Discovering the variety of motivations
- Key phrases for coaching
- How to give directive feedback
- Using advocacy-inquiry script
- How to get positive results from challenging conversations
Teaching Staff to Communicate for Safety
- Communicating to prevent errors
- Closed-loop communication
- Strategies to debrief after critical incidents
Promoting Team Work
- Effective team builders
- Teaching team communication strategies
- Using team self-correction training
Creating Dynamic Oral Presentations
- Audience assessment
- Secrets of effective power presentations
- Presentation “Don’ts” that can easily be avoided
- Overcoming fear of public speaking
Nonverbal Communication Strategies
- 10 critical body language tips
- Nonverbal communication traps
- Cultural differences
- Strategies for active listening
Using Persuasive Visuals
- 6 must-know charts for conveying results
- Do’s and Don’ts of using charts/graphs
Refining Informal Writing
- The 10 times not to email
- Passive versus active voice
- Guidelines for writing meeting minutes
- Writing memorable memos
Exploring Formal Writing
- 10 tips for improving written documents
- Language structure for report writing
- Policy writing simplified
- Apply strategies to decrease errors in communication.
- Plan dialogue to use during difficult workplace situations.
- Choose strategies that motivate and inspire employees individually and as a team.
- Integrate the essential elements for a dynamic oral presentation.
- Assess nonverbal communication during one to one interactions.
- Contrast effective and ineffective informal communications.
- Develop new approaches for the challenging, everyday conversations.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.