Narcissism, Infidelity, and Trauma: An Integrative Approach to Couples Therapy with Esther Perel & Terry Real – Esther Perel & Terry Real
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
Esther Perel and Terry Real, two of the world’s most forward thinkers on sexuality and relationships, join together to offer you an exciting day exploring clinical perspectives and interventions for the really tough situations of couples struggling with desire, affairs and even divorce. Do not miss this exclusive seminar!
NARCISSISM: Conventional therapeutic practice focuses on helping people come up from the one down of shame. But many clients need help coming down from the one up of narcissism.
INFIDELITY: Affairs have been primarily framed in terms of trauma and betrayal. This workshop presents a dual perspective that embraces both growth and expansion for one with loss and betrayal for the other.
TRAUMA: To be more effective in the treatment of affairs and narcissism we need to expand our understanding of Trauma. This workshop presents six different kinds of trauma and their specific emotional and sexual consequences.
NARCISSIM, CHEATING AND TRAUMA–A COMPLEX TRIAD: Using case examples and hands on intervention we will demonstrate how to integrate couple dynamics with “deep work” on the part of each individual.
- Recognize couples’ vicious cycles and the underlying trauma that fuels them.
- Utilize new tools to help couples in their seemingly hopeless crises and make-or-break stalemates.
- Design creative interventions to unlock erotic blocks stemming from shame, fear, guilt and trauma.
- Discuss with couples how to take emotional risks to open up sexual communication.
- Examine strategies to rebalance power differentials in the couple.
- Discover the motivations behind affairs and their possible meanings in different relationships, both heterosexual and gay.
- Create a safe and non-judgmental therapeutic environment to work with secrets, confidentiality, transparency and truth telling.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.