Neuroscience and Brain-Based Therapy: Transformational Techniques for Your Practice – Rita Milios
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
- Transformational brain-based Interventions for anxiety/panic, depression, PTSD, anger/impulse control and more
- Strategic mindfulness skills to re-wire deeply entrenched beliefs and behaviors
- 6 cutting-edge techniques with take-home instructions to implement into your practice right away!
Brain-based techniques from neurobiology and brain science can improve treatment outcomes with even your most resistant clients. In this seminar you will learn the “simple science” version of brain-based concepts along with specific intervention techniques and applications that are relevant to your practice. Such techniques can rapidly create healing changes at deep mental and emotional levels.
You will have an opportunity to practice experiential exercises demonstrating how to use these transformational techniques to treat:
- Anger/Impulse Control
- And more!
The brain-based techniques taught in this seminar are accompanied by many take-home handouts, so that you will be able to readily share your new skills with your clients right away!
- Define “brain plasticity” and how it helps clients make positive changes.
- Utilize a technique to help clients “re-boot” their brains and gain control over auto-pilot emotional reactions.
- List the 4 brain states and typical client behaviors that may be associated with each.
- Explain the science behind mindfulness and how it works with brain-based techniques.
- Utilize two types of meditation practice to help clients re-frame self-destructive beliefs and thought patterns.
- Implement a brain-based technique for use with anxiety and panic, depression, PTSD, anger and impulse control.
- Demonstrate a technique to increase the heart-brain connection.
GET NEUROSCIENCE AND BRAIN-BASED THERAPY: TRANSFORMATIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR YOUR PRACTICE OF AUTHOR RITA MILIOS
The How and Why of Brain-Based Interventions
- 3 brain regions most relevant to psychotherapists
- Role of pattern, association, habit
- Brain plasticity and re-wiring the brain
- Memory, trauma and depression
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercise # 1: Two Brain-Based Imageries to Increase Your Brain’s Plasticity
Taking the Brain Off Auto-Pilot
- Conscious/unconscious conflict and “stuck” patterns
- Impulsiveness and anger
- Re-framing from “fire alarm” to alarm clock” messages
- A “Brain Re-Boot”
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercise # 2: Re-Boot Your Brain Technique for Impulsiveness, Fear and PTSD reactions
Brain States and Inner Mind Access
- 4 brain states; behaviors associated with each
- Visualization and imagery to rewire auto-pilot responses
- Meditation: “One focus” for reducing anxiety
- Meditation: “Open focus” to reframe deeply entrenched beliefs
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercises # 3: One Focus Meditation for Anxiety; Open Focus Meditation for Depression and Negative Self-Beliefs
- Brain science behind mindfulness
- Emotions as “activators” of internalized patterns
- “The Power of Now”
- Mindfulness to address anxiety and panic
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercises # 4: Reducing Anxiety Worksheet; Going Deeper into My Fears Worksheet
- “Life Theme Issue” patterns
- Reclaim the truth that can set you free
- Inner awareness self-help technique
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercise # 5: “Unhook” from Habit & Rewire an Auto-Pilot Response for Anger, Depression and Negative Self-Beliefs
The Brain-Heart Connection
- How the brain and heart work together
- The intuitive heart and heart intelligence
- Heart-based mindfulness to re-wire the brain
Put it into Practice: Experiential Exercises # 6: Heart-Focus Exercise for Depression, Anxiety and Anger
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.