NICABM – Training the Brain for More Happiness
Sale Page :
Original Price: $197
You just : $64
HOW TO HELP CLIENTS RETRAIN THE BRAIN FOR MORE HAPPINESS
HOW A BRAIN-SAVVY APPROACH CAN LEAD TO MORE EFFECTIVE TRAUMA INTERVENTIONS
You’ve probably heard of the brain’s negativity bias. But more to the point, you likely see it in action with your clients.
And when clients get stuck on the negative, they can get further bogged down in feelings of inadequacy and self-judgment that are hard to reverse.
To help them shift out of this painful cycle, we first need to understand the specific neurological factors that fuel it.
And we need to know the simple steps we can teach clients to help them turn positive experiences into lasting brain change.
That’s why we’re bringing you this short, focused course . . .
TRAINING THE BRAIN FOR MORE HAPPINESS
RICK HANSON, PHD
- How to Transform a Reactive, Negative Brain into a Responsive, Productive One
- How Novelty Ignites Neuroplasticity and Transforms the Brain
- The 5 Factors That Boost Neuroplasticity and Help Learning Take Hold
- How to Train the Brain for More Positive Experiences
- How to Turn Positive Experiences into Lasting Brain Change
- 4 Simple Steps for Turning Traits into Neural Structure
- The 2-Step Approach to Installing Positive Traits in the Brain
- 3 Ways to “Engage the Mind” and Shift from a Negative State to a Positive State
- How to Link the Negative to the Positive to Build Inner Resources
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL
MINDSET, MINDFULNESS, AND BRAIN CHANGE: WHY MINDSET AND MINDFULNESS ARE KEY TO BRAIN CHANGE, STRESS RESPONSE, AND SUCCESS
with Kelly McGonigal, PhD
- How to Help Your Clients Build Their “Mindset Muscle” to Train Their Willpower
- How To Overcome the Brain’s Defense System and Help Your Clients Change Their Response to Stress
- The Role the Brain Plays in a Person’s Experience of Pain
- One Technique That Can Change Your Clients’ Response to Pain
- How a Shift in Mindset Can Help Clients Deal with Stress and Reach Their Goals
EVERYTHING IS YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY
|Downloadable video and audio to watch or listen to when it’s convenient for you|
|TalkBack Segment to distill key ideas (this is where we “land” the session)|
|Next Week in Your Practice video to give you concrete strategies to use with patients|
|Printable QuickStart Guide to make review and action simpler than ever|
|Professionally-formatted transcript of the session|
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.