NLPTime – Start-Up CTC Accelerator
Sale Page : www.nlptimes.com
Original Price: $497
You just : $72
My 9 Step “Client Getting Roadmap” Is The Easiest And Quickest Path To Landing
High Paying Clients And Growing
The number one question new and established coaches regularly ask me is…How do I grow my business?
I’m guessing that if you’re reading this letter, you’ve probably asked that exact same question yourself.
You’re passionate about helping people, you have the skill set, you may have a few clients already…and your ready to scale up your business…
That’s the question I’m going to answer for you here.And, by the way, I’m very serious about my guarantee. You don’t need any business skills or marketing knowledge. In fact all I really need you to know are these three things;
- You want to build a successful coaching practice.
- You want to attract high paying clients as fast as possible.
- And you want a proven system that will bring you clients for life.
It’s because I used the EXACT SAME 9 step process to achieve my own success…and so have other coaches that I’ve mentored over the years.This is the complete step-by-step, foolproof guide to building your coaching business and attracting high paying clients.
Over the course of my career I have built 3 separate 7-figure businesses in the Coaching, Training and Consulting fields. My most recent venture hit 7 figures in 2 years!And I did all of it with ZERO advertising or ‘marketing”.
Not only that I have coached and consulted some of the biggest and best companies in the UK from advertising agencies to insurance companies to banks. I also helped small to medium size companies double their revenue on a regular basis.
I am now part of an Elite group of coaches in the UK – there are only 30 of us – who are trusted to work exclusively with C-level individuals.
And I have helped my mentees grow their businesses with these exact same principles.Now I’m not saying this to blow my own horn or to impress you.
I’m telling you this because the reason I’m able to build 7 figure businesses, help other grow rapidly, and show new coaches how to grow a business from scratch is that I have a roadmap.A foolproof, step-by-step roadmap that when followed gives you more clients, more cash and more scale.
To be more specific there are 9 steps to this road map…
(If You Want A Successful Business)
Building a successful, profitable business requires you get nine key start-up activities right.
1. Lock In The Right Entrepreneurial Attitudes For Success2. Discover A Market Segment You Can Win With
3. Create A Winning Service Offering
4. Employ Powerful Sales & Marketing Processes That Really Work
5. Hire The Right People & Recruit The Right Partners
6. Cultivate The Right Focus & Commitment
7. Target & Do The Right Actions For Starting-up A Successful CTC Business
8. Leveraging The Power of Metrics To Ignite Growth
9. Employ The Right Industry Insights That Only The Pros Know
The Ultimate Start-Up Blueprint
It’s the product of thousands of hours of real world business building experience, designed to help you get your idea off the ground.
Inside Start-Up CTC (Coach, Training or Consultancy), Michael Breen teaches you the “building blocks” for creating the kind of success you’ve only dreamed of.
Using market-tested strategies and in-depth step-by-step worksheets you’ll discover how to ‘vet check’ and launch your business idea so this year can become the time when you finally start to create the business success you want..
One that gives you the freedom, money and impact you desire.
And you can enjoy all of this for a fraction of the price it would cost you in trial and error testing.
Michael’s taken the very best of nearly 3 decades of business building experience, starting and running multiple, hugely successful coaching, training and consultancies companies and combined it with the latest strategies and proven tactics to help you start and grow your own business. Completely from the ground up. With no prior business building experience required.
Inside Start-Up CTC you’ll receive ELEVEN in depth business training modules that teach you the entire system for starting and building a successful coaching, training or consultancy business.
The entire course lasts 16 weeks.
As a Gold or Platinum member, each module is delivered in both video and audio format, so you’ll be able to watch and follow along with Michael every step of the way.The training starts with..
- Michael’s HIYB technique to identify what really stops you from having the success that you want and how rid yourself of self-inflicted limitations
- How to identify and eliminate any major limiting beliefs that are holding you back or act as brakes on your progress
- Why having an employee mind set can be poisonous to starting a new business
- Nine key truisms about starting-up that every successful entrepreneur uses to their advantage
- A powerful strategy to turn frustrations, failures or set-backs into progress so they never hold you down
- Michael’s nine key behaviours for creating profit and success driven actions
- What beliefs to have that generate the right kind of profit focused action
Module 2: Discovering A Market Segment You Can Win With
- The 9 killer niche evaluation questions to ask to discover a market segment that has a high probability of working
- How to discover your strengths so you maximize your chances for building a successful business
- Hear Michael’s sage advice on how much money you need to leave paid employment (use this to benchmark how much you’ll need before you leave employment)
- The top three activities Michael recommends you do before you leave paid employment so you can maximize your chances of success
- Discover 5 key mistakes to avoid when choosing a market
- Learn a time tested strategy for generating niche options even if you have no idea what kind of niche you’ll start up in
- How to quickly test if your market segment can support your financial goals
- What things you need to consider around financial planning so you don’t run short of funds early on
- What questions to ask to figure out if there is real money to be made in your target market
- What to do if you’ve already chosen a market segment that isn’t working
- The 5 questions you need to ask so you don’t dive into a creating a services that customers won’t pay for
- How to develop a detailed profile of your target customer that helps you sell and charge higher fees
Module 3: Prototyping A Winning Service Offering
Most products and services fail within 3 months of launch. In this module you’ll learn how to embrace iteration and market feedback to create an offering customers want.
- The #1 thing ever successful Coach, Trainer or Consultant sells (that makes them so successful) that most struggling CTCs completely miss
- Discover the top two factors you are ALWAYS selling that allow you to charge MUCH MORE than your competitors
- How to figure out what your target market is really looking for before the competition does
- The six ways to establish your expertise, even if you are just starting out
- How to leverage a killer process to generate a unique service offering that the marketplace actually wants a solution for
- The 3 step process for developing the perfect ‘Elevator Pitch’ that catches the attention of potential customers and partners
- The 4 key questions that if your service idea fails to pass means you’ll want to redesign it or risk almost certain business hardship or failure
- How to identify the underlying needs you are servicing in your market. Focus on meeting these needs and you can charge WAY more than your others and will be seen as a leader in your sector
- Utilise two brilliant frameworks to help you come up with numerous ideas for creating a winning service offering even if you have no idea where to start
- Plus much more…
Module 4: Employing Powerful Sales and Marketing Processes
To Make The Cash Register Ring
Sales and marketing is the engine room of your business. If there is one area that many new businesses falter with – it’s a lack of knowledge about and attention to creating sales and marketing processes that work.
In this module you’ll receive an intensive master boot camp on how to market and sell your service. You’ll learn leading edge sales and marketing processes to help you make your cash register ring again and again. How to convert leads into customers.
- How to think about sales and marketing so it becomes something exciting that you want to do (not quietly avoid)
- The 5 stages of the sales lifecycle that show you where to focus on and how to get more clients with greater ease
- How to develop your service pitch so prospects what you have to offer and become loyal customers
- The 8 stages of a successful sales communication that converts leads into customers (Master these and you’ll have a steady flow of clients every month)
- The 7 reasons why you will want to use the web as a powerful tool to help grow your business and how it’s easier than you though
- The 6 key questions to ask when creating a new marketing campaign so you dramatically increase your chances of success
- How to build a successful sales and marketing machine that converts ‘cold leads’ into raving customers
- The 5 mistaken beliefs about marketing that cause endless new CTCs to fail but you can avoid
- The 4 core activities you must do if you want a successful in business
- Step-by-step instructions on how to implement several powerful sales processes for starting up your business including “the one strategy that always works”, “structured selling and strategic marketing” and “endorsed host-beneficary marketing” strategies
- The secrets behind how to make more money from each customer
- The #1 strategy used by top coaches and consultants to win new business
- The most important day 1 and day priorities are for a new start-up business (understanding these will save you huge amounts of time in wasted effort and doing things that aren’t important).
- Plus much more…
Module 5: Hiring The Right People And Recruiting Key Partners
For Your Business
Success in business in the 21st century is a collaborative process. Whether you aspire to be a solo business owner or run large teams of people you’ll need to know how to recruit, hire, work with and joint venture with many different kinds of people.
In this module you’ll learn:
- How outsourcing can be used to accelerate rapid growth (and free you to stay focused on serving customers)
- The top five major priorities you need to get a handle on if you want to be a successful CEO
- Which roles you must always have covered in any business
- Where to find and hire great people or teams for a fraction of ‘local’ hiring costs
- How to work with outsourced hires (and what pitfalls to avoid)
- Discover what can be outsourced and also what should never be outsourced (that many people miss)
- Learn the 5 major mindsets that hold people back from outsourcing and how to change it
- Learn the right way to write a job specification that attracts top talent
- Find out which pricing option to choose when posting a job and how to avoid getting ripped off
- What criteria to consider and how to choose who to outsource your ‘busy work’ to
- The 8 key practices get the best from your outsourced partners
- Learn 4 key insights when building and running a large team
- How to identify and recruit suitable strategic partners and joint venture
- Hear sage advice around hiring friends and family.
- How to handle mis-hires and work with joint venture partners
- What to pay attention to when creating joint venture relationships that can save you a TON of money, energy and time
- Discover 11 key components to get right when forming effective strategic partnership agreements that grow your business
- Plus more…
Starting up a successful business requires impeccable habits of focus, drive and the willingness to push through challenges. Learn how to develop all 3 in this module.
Here you will learn how to focus so you stay zeroed in on the most important activities of your business and how to create steely determination to get you through tough times (which occur for at some point for everyone).
- How to find and keep focus on the most important activities
- Which 3 patterns set successful entrepreneurs apart vs. those who fail
- Six of the most pervasive pitfalls to avoid that trip many CTC’s up
- Discover which productivity habits are impacting you and what to change
- How to organise your day, week and month for maximum success
- How to elevate your commitment when times get tough
- Michael’s #1 tip for increasing your productivity so you can transform how effective you are
- How to reduce distractions and keep laser focus on your goals
- The importance of building strong relationships with friends, family and business partners.
- Plus much more…
Running Your Business
In business there are always potentially hundreds if not thousands of things you could be doing but how do you identify which actions really matter and which don’t?
This module show you how to target the few most important actions that are key for starting up.
In this module you’ll learn:
- How to focus on a small few actions that are essential to building a profitable, successful coaching, training or consultancy business
- The 5 key roles essential for every start-up
- The 7 key activities that build a successful business (do these every day and you can’t help but make traction)
- What actions you should do every day to build a long term successful business
- Discover a powerful strategy to create clarity so you know with certainty which results you should be working on
- The 12 step process to planning like a pro that start-up pros and top flight project managers use
- How to shift from big thinking and vision work to defining the key tasks that play a central role in your start-up success
- Plus much more…
Module 8: Leverage The Power Of Metrics On Your Business
Most new businesses are flying blind because they don’t measure what is important and don’t know which numbers in business count the most.
In this module you’ll discover:
- Discover the core role metrics serve in every successful business
- How using metrics to drive decisions can generate much higher profits and return on energy
- The critical few numbers you must know and track
- The three biggest excuses to eliminate so you roll out metrics quickly
- Discover the top five rules to follow to see rapid return on investment for your time and money
- Find out the which critical metrics to measure when carrying out rapid MVO tests.
- Learn about the five key marketing and lead generation metrics you’ll want to track
- Understand how you can generate more sales and earn higher profits when you track four key sales metrics
- Hear about which five financial metrics Michael recommends you keep a close eye on as a start-up
- Hear Michael share what it takes to write your own ticket to success…
- Which processes to use to start tracking your key numbers
- Five key practical tips to make the transition to metrics smooth and fast
- How knowing the numbers side of a business can generate much higher profit and higher return on effort
- See a demonstration of key tools in action and how you can use it to tailor your marketing to convert more customers
- And more
Although all businesses share many similarities for success, every industry has key differences. Differences that when you know and use enable you to make progress (and more money) much faster.
Inside module 9 Michael shares key “industry insights” on what it takes to build and run a successful coaching business.
- Why you must actively seek out people who are better than you (it’s a rule every top flight pro and business owner lives by)
- What the top coaches do that make their businesses successful
- The critical role of self honesty and reflection if you want to be successful
- Hear the most common reason Michael believes most CTCs have so much difficulty launching their business
- Discover what will be really expected for you in order to succeed
- What the top coaches do that make their business successful
- What to consider when “working with friends” in business so your business can excel (so you can avoid the many pitfalls)
- The harsh truth about WLB that many new coaching entrepreneurs mistake
- Discover what are the minimum prerequisite skills Michael recommends if you want to shift into the executive coaching space
- #1 thing you are always selling as a coach that many coaches miss
- What you need to focus on as a coach so you can grow quickly
- Hear the kind of things Michael wish he knew when he started and what building a successful practice is all about
Starting a professional training business is different from starting a coaching business. In module 10 Michael delves into the training specific insights you need to know about.
In this module you’ll discover:
- Learn about common organisational problems that training is mis-sold into to solve (and how you can avoid common mistakes of new trainers seeking to win corporate contracts)
- The #1 method to getting through the door that you must get good with
- Why you can’t be just a trainer but also a consultant when providing corporate trainings
- Discover key questions to ask early on to avoid training “car crashes”
- The common pitfalls new trainers make when selling into corporate clients
- The most common mistakes around start-up time and costs that most new trainers make
- The risks you need to be aware of when you “farm out” training to someone else
- What to attend to when considering doing training for other companies
- Hear Michael’s take on expanding via “the associate route”
- The importance of learning how to co-train with others in live contexts
- The need to hire and outsource fast when growing
- The role of back of room sales as part of a successful business
- A powerful strategy to to introduce an additional revenue stream from corporate clients
- The 6 top things Michael recommends to fast track your success as a trainer
Module 11: Business Building Secrets For Building A Successful
As a consultant you are expected to have the answer. Perhaps even more than a coach or trainer, you need to bring your ‘A Game’ and mastery of several diverse disciplines if you intend to be successful.
In this module you’ll discover:
- The secrets to getting “gigs” as a consultant
- What the primary role of consultant is vs. a coach and why you want to be clear about which role you are serving
- Why as a consultant you don’t want to have clients “pay for your education”
- Discover latest trends in the consultancy space
- What you need to check first to avoid endless wasted hours trying to identify the real problem so you stand out from the competition
- What are some key questions to help you qualify a real prospect
- Hear examples of how Michael works as a consultant to create “quick results and wins” from day 1
- What kind of information you want to pattern for early on that will help you radically increase your chances of success
- Discover the critical importance of matching your prospective client’s preferences in the sales context (this one insight alone can make a dramatic difference to winning more clients)
- The 9 key things you need to make sure are present in any good pitch or “beauty pageant”
- The counter-intuitive approach Michael uses to get the heart of a clients issue but that more effective and your clients will love you for
- Learn about the critical role of generating “positive experiences” every time when interacting with potential clients
- The 4 core roles Michael includes in every consultancy team he creates and you’ll want to too
Every two weeks for the first seven modules you will receive a new training module and accompanying action workbooks. The final 4 modules are delivered over a 4 week period.Each training module workbook is designed to guide you step-by-step through exactly what you need to do next to progress your business to a successful launch.
The good news is whether you’ve got just an hour a week to work on your start-up or already have taken the leap and are working on it full time…
- Modular training – focused on key business start-up topic
- Short ‘bite sized’ video lessons, each typically 5 minutes in length
- Instant download access
- Overt and explicit step by step instruction
- All ready for you to view online or download and watch on your computer, Ipad, smartphone and tablet.
for your own convenience.
This way you can consume each module while you’re on the go, commuting to work or out and about.
So even if you have a very demanding schedules (like many of our other happy clients), you’ll can still make major progress with this program.
By investing a couple of hours on yourself and your business each week putting in to practice the powerful start-up strategies you’ll learn inside this course, you can go from a complete stand still to getting a new business up and running (or grow the one you have).
You will spend most of your time quickly moving from learning to doing; applying what Michael teaches and using real work feedback to grow your business.
Your main investment of time will be in putting the strategies into action. Using real world market feedback to then grow your business.
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.