ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders: Over 50 Techniques for Children & Adolescents – Jennifer Wilke Deaton
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
It’s guaranteed… this recording will guide you through focused, clear and successful methods for treating children. You will walk away with evidence-based techniques that will not only re-energize your practice but also help your clients to:
- Sensory Sensitivity
- Irritability/Temper Tantrums
- Effective Communication
- Coping with Environmental Change & Transitions
- & Transitions
- Task-Focus & Persistence
- Empathy & Remorse
- Social Skills
Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, M.A., L.P.A., national speaker, expert and author will teach you more than 50 techniques that can quickly improve the lives of children and adolescents with ODD, ASD, ADHD and mood disorders. Learn how to troubleshoot and adapt techniques for preschool through high school aged kids through real-life case studies, video/audio clips, reproducible client-friendly worksheets, and step-by-step directions for every intervention. Jen’s passion, caring, humor, and time-tested approaches will make this day of learning fly by! You will leave invigorated and empowered to treat the top childhood disorders.
- Utilize over 50 proven techniques for working with kids with behavioral issues, high-functioning ASD, ADHD and mood disturbance.
- Recommend how to promote “whole brain” change in children with verbal processing and auditory learning issues.
- Develop tools for daily mindfulness and self-regulation practice.
- Apply strategies to develop life skills for a wide variety of emotional disturbances and behavioral problems.
- Implement strategies for treating intolerance, anxiety and impulsivity.
- Dissect how to reduce power struggles & anger through CBT and validation techniques.
DSM-5® Updates & Making Effective Treatment and Academic Goals for:
- Substance Abuse
The Brain-Behavior Connection
- Executive Functioning
- Auditory Processing
- Emotion Regulation
Treatment Techniques for ODD
- Increase autonomy through established environmental support
- Decrease arousal states with immediate use self-regulation techniques
- Reverse aggression and inattention caused by technology exposure and videogame play
- Promote healthy brain function with structured daily living practices
- Reduce power struggles and anger through CBT and validation techniques
- Foster positive peer involvement & altruism
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for ASD
- Group and individual techniques for developing social skills of:
- Improved prosody
- Appropriate eye contact
- Awareness of personal space
- Effective use of gesture and posture
- Redirection from preoccupational interests
- Coping with transitions
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for ADHD
- Reducing excessive movement and climbing
- Improve executive functioning and attention to detail
- Develop an effective teaching/learning environment
- Promote fluid task shifting
- Develop “whole-brain” problem-solving skills
- Boost sensory regulation
- Effectively advocate for seating assignment, home/classwork planning, and task fatigue
- …and more
Treatment Techniques for Anxiety/Depression/Trauma
- Inoculate anxiety in high pressure situations with behavioral tools
- Facilitate anxiety control and decrease escapism at school and home
- Reverse lethargy and withdrawal through CBT techniques
- Increase distress tolerance skills utilizing sensory tools and imagery
- Nurture mindfulness skills and prevent hopelessness and worthlessness
- Prioritize worries for mindfulness practice through narrative activities and engagement of acceptance and commitment
- Create hands-on tools for decreasing sensory sensitivity
- Teach body awareness
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.