Optimizing Compliance and Maximizing Revenue for Ophthalmology and Optometry – Jeffrey P. Restuccio
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
Every day eyecare professionals are missing revenue opportunities because they just don’t know the basics or are overly concerned with “red flags” and being audited. This seminar focuses on optimizing coding and documentation compliance first. Only then can you bill every office visit and procedure at the appropriate and highest compliant level without fear. Learn how to work smarter, not harder.
- Determine which diagnostic codes are billable, in addition to the Medicare ophthalmology exam codes
- Discuss how to avoid failing an audit due to “cloned notes”
- Identify the exam items required for a comprehensive eye exam (920×4)
- Explain why the majority of eyecare providers document report a 920×2 code when another code is more appropriate.
- Examine in-depth how to report common diagnostic procedures accurately and compliantly for optimal reimbursement
- Establish and report screenings for Plaquenil, Lupus, and numerous other conditions
- Explain why a simple result is not sufficient for the Interpretation and Report
- Detect the top coding and documentation errors made by medical professionals
- Compliance Directors
- Coding and Billing Personnel
- Medical Records Personnel
- Office Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Assistants
- Revenue cycle staff
- Reimbursement staff
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.