Personality Disorders Certificate Course: Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment & Management[Pre-Order] Personality Disorders Certificate Course: Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment & Management – Gregory Lester & Noel R. Larson
Sale Page :
Original Price: $299
You just : $84
The most difficult population in mental health… clients with personality disorders.
- The manipulative and possibly violent clients with Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Clients with Borderline Personality Disorder who are out of control, have explosive emotions, self-harm tendencies, and cravings for chaos
- The perfectionist clients with Narcissistic Personality Disorder who are quick to blame and combative to overpower you in session
- Clients with Histrionic Personality Disorders whose intense emotions and need for attention test your patience and compassion
Traditional psychotherapies and medications don’t effectively treat these clients, so their resistance to treatment can leave you feeling frustrated, trapped, and even wishing you’d picked a different profession all together!
But I have good news — after 50 years of intensive global research, we now have proven, empirically validated models to effectively treat personality disorders.
Now, in this online certificate course, I’ll provide you with a transformative, step-by-step plan that will empower you to accurately diagnose and successfully treat all 10 personality disorders. You’ll learn exactly what to say and what to do when treating the disorders, structured in a simple, uncomplicated manner that you can quickly master and automatically resource whenever you’re working with your clients.
End this course with your Certificate in Personality Disorder Treatment & Management, and the complete framework for integrating advanced personality disorder treatment strategies in your very next session.
I’ve trained more professionals on personality disorders than anyone in history, and I promise you, after this training you will never again be unsure of what to do with this client population. This is a must-have training for all clinicians!
– Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D., Psychologist and World-Renowned Personality Disorder Treatment Author, Instructor, and Clinician
Become an expert at working with personality disorders, help your clients build happier relationships, and live more fulfilling lives!
Join world-renowned personality disorder treatment expert, Dr. Gregory Lester for this practical and comprehensive online certificate training and get a session-by-session guide for effectively diagnosing, managing, and treating personality disorders.
Using real-life case examples and easy-to-follow training sessions, you’ll not only learn the neurobiological, genetic, and developmental roots of personality disorders — you’ll discover how to successfully rewire a person’s sense of self so they can function more effectively and build better social connections.
This is the perfect, expert-level training opportunity for working with all 10 types of personality disorders, including Borderline PD, Antisocial PD, Obsessive-Compulsive PD, Narcissistic PD, Paranoid PD, and more.
GET PERSONALITY DISORDERS CERTIFICATE COURSE: ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT OF AUTHOR GREGORY LESTER & NOEL R. LARSON ONLY PRICE 119$
Here’s what you’ll learn to do in this certificate training…
- Differentiate between mental health symptoms and a personality disorder
- Overcome the fear and self-doubt of diagnosing a personality disorder
- Gain clarity and confidence with cutting-edge techniques to diagnose, treat, and manage all 10 personality disorder types
- Understand significant problems typically created by clients with personality disorders and develop clinical strategies for symptom management
- Implement empirically validated treatment interventions for clients with personality disorders
- Recommend interventions to manage suicide risk
- Adapt treatment strategies for working with personality disorders in couples and family therapy
- Learn the language of personality disorders and why traditional approaches and medications won’t work with this client population
- Leverage practical, effective interventions informed by neuroscience that help clients safely manage frightening symptoms, including violence and emotional meltdowns
- Develop a therapeutic alliance in the face of mistrust and control issues
- Work with the pathological dissociation typically present in personality disordered clients
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.