Psychotherapy Networker Symposium: What is This Thing Called Love? The Neuroscience of Positive Emotion with Daniel Siegel, M.D. & Barbara Fredrickson, Ph.D. – Barbara Frederickson & Daniel J. Siegel
Sale Page :
Original Price: $80
You just : $20
We tend to think of love as an emotion felt only in particular relationships with specific individuals. But radical new research now reveals that love is something more immediate that can even be shared with a stranger you’ve just met. In this workshop, you’ll explore the implications of this new understanding of love for clinical practice.
- Discuss how micro-moments of love can ignite powerful mental, physical, and emotional changes
- Explain the connections between positive emotion, neural integration, and improvements in overall health and well-being
- Describe how therapists can make use of this biologically integrative experience in their clinical work to help clients enhance their ability to feel tenderness, warmth, and compassion
- The Perspective of Interpersonal Neurobiology
- “Broaden and Build” Model
- Key Features of Love Relationships
- Facial Expressions
- Preconditions for Love
- Parents and Infants
- Loveing-Kindness Meditation
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.