Radical Self-Acceptance with Tara Brach: Healing Shame & Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach
Sale Page :
Original Price: $139
You just : $38
Guilt, shame and fear — when faced with the distress of these emotions, your client’s defensive instinct is to turn away, deny, and repress the pain.
These toxic emotions monopolize your client’s personality with self-hate, doubt, criticism and paranoia. By the time they arrive in your office, many of them are struggling with even deeper clinical diagnoses like depression, anxiety, eating disorders or PTSD.
The suffering caused by their feelings of unworthiness and deficiency can be the most difficult and pervasive to treat successfully. Until now…
In this new, intensive online course, clinical psychologist and internationally known teacher of mindfulness meditation Tara Brach combines the latest scientific research with decades of experiential practice to give you thetools you need to end your client’s suffering.
Designed for professionals looking to take their clinical practice to a deeper level, this course will show you how toengage effectively with varying degrees of distress and pain — from mild, moderate to intense — through practical and supportive strategies that will strengthen your current clinical approach and maximize your client’s human potential.
This Radical Self-Acceptance course will revitalize you and your practice…
Based on scientific research and decades of experiential work, Tara Brach, Ph.D., will guide you step by step through the practices you need to effectively heal the burdens of shame and fear that your clients are carrying. Join Tara as she lays the groundwork for deeply enriching your clinical approach through masterfully executed guided meditations, experiential exercises and discussion.
Together, you’ll explore how the practices of mindfulness and compassion will allow your clients to fully embrace their lives and connectedness with others while being more compassionate toward the “unforgivable” parts within themselves through the powerful tools of Radical Self-Acceptance.
Tara will guide you step-by-step through materials covering:
- The cause of the pervasive sense of personal deficiency and preponderance of shame in western culture.
- The cause of emotional suffering from the perspective of Buddhist psychology, Western psychology, and Evolutionary psychology.
- The current research on meditation for emotional resilience, emotional intelligence and deep transformation.
- How to transform your client’s shame and fear with the R.A.I.N. model.
- How to help your client shift from “fight flight freeze” to “attend and befriend.”
- How to apply Buddhist mindfulness meditation to your clinical practice — the principles and components you need to understand.
- The process of forgiving and how your clinical support can help clients release their armor.
- How to evolve our capacity for compassion; working with both dissociation and the tendency to get flooded.
- How positive neuroplasticity can deepen intimacy and connection in our clients’ individual and collective psyche.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.