Revolutionize Your Work with Couples: Proven Techniques for Couples Therapy to Transform Your Practice – Michelle Wangler
Sale Page :
Original Price: $200
You just : $54
- A roadmap for how to select the best possible interventions for different types of couples
- Work more effectively with couples to avoid unnecessary divorces
- Highly effective, practical exercise that leads many couples to say, “We haven’t felt this connected in years!”
Are you ready to take your work with couples to a whole new level? Instead of feeling stuck and bewildered, imagine feeling grounded and structured. Inadequacy is replaced with confidence, knowing you have a roadmap to keep your couples on course. New couples begin to say, “our previous therapists just let us muddle along. Thank you for finally helping us!”
Join us to learn cutting-edge tools to evolve and deepen your work with couples. This workshop offers practical interventions, step-by-step, that are designed to create the results couples want. You will learn how to take charge with the endlessly blaming couples, gain traction with the conflict avoidant couples, and guide entrenched couples out of destructive communication patterns. You will confront defenses in a way that is illuminating for everyone in the room. You’ll also sharpen your skills with a powerful communication exercise that serves as an assessment and intervention tool, as well as fostering teamwork and collaboration.
When you understand the dynamics of a relationship from a developmental perspective, your work with couples is transformed. This workshop offers proven, hands-on, practical tools that you can begin using immediately with your couples. Equipped with a road map, you will feel more prepared to face obstacles that lie ahead and be able to know you are truly helping. Watch your practice grow!
- Identify questions to avoid in the initial session, and ways to get off to the most powerful start.
- Describe differentiation and how it applies to managing the various ways couples get stuck.
- Breakdown the true meaning of a couples team and generate collaboration.
- Recognize the role that neuroscience plays in couples negative patterns, and how to apply appropriate interventions.
- Provide a roadmap for developing new capacities in each partner.
- Apply motivational strategies for conflict avoidant patterns.
- Determine productive interventions for blaming and critical couples.
- Implement the structure of effective negotiation.
- A developmental perspective
- Identify developmental arrests
- Process of differentiation with couples
- Identify the type of couple
- Get off to a strong start
- Establish self as leader
- Incorporate neuroscience / brain research
- Guide couple out of destructive patterns
- Strategies to refocus entrenched blaming
- Techniques to encourage accountability
- Types of Conflict-Avoidant couples
- Separate the “we”
- Handle developmental tension
- Therapists: Avoid enabling their arrested system
- Manage their consuming desire to merge
- Provide appropriate structure before beginning
- Teach exercise to couple
- Strengthen the Capacities of the Initiator
- Strengthen the Capacities of the Inquirer
- Therapist challenges
Additional Tools and Interventions
- The Paper Exercise to diagnose and intervene
- Interpret results from Couples Diagnostic Questionnaire
- Gestalt 2-chair to illuminate resistance to change
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.