Shoulder and Knee Pathologies: Rapid Assessment & Accurate Interpretation of Clinical Tests – MICHAEL T. GROSS, PHD, PT, FAPTA & RYAN AUGUST, PT, DPT, MTC, CMP
Sale Page :
Original Price: $149
You just : $41
The daily grind of patient scheduling, treatments, and documentation doesn’t allow for much of an opportunity to peruse the literature to guide future practice decisions.
This self-paced online course makes it easy to stay current on the latest research-based practice guidelines.
In addition to documentation strategies, treatment tips, and literature synthesis, you’ll get video demonstrations of proper techniques — including hand positioning, surface area, strength, and impact.
- Walk away with advanced knowledge and the skill set to treat atypical pathological findings.
- Get tips and tricks to alter your own body positioning to become more effective with mobilization.
- Learn specificity and sensitivity testing for predictable diagnosis (without imaging!).
- Administer tests and interpret test results with confidence — eliminate unclear or mixed results, plus no more fear that you’ll cause further damage to your patient’s injury or condition.
- Communicate with referral sources based on the most up-to-date evidence available.
- Avoid denials and time consuming reviews with updated documentation strategies for insurance and Medicare approvals.
- Achieve patients’ rehabilitation goals with less pain, improved mobility, and increased strength — avoid surgery when possible.
- Know when you have exhausted the conservative treatment options and surgery is all that remains.
- …and so much more!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this comprehensive online course:
The Complex Shoulder: Evaluation and Intervention for Common Conditions
with Michael T. Gross, PHD, PT, FAPTA
If you are looking for SOLUTIONS to the evaluation and treatment of complex shoulder pathologies, this is the seminar for you.
Join expert Michael T. Gross, PT, PhD, FAPTA, for an information-packed day focused on giving you the tools you need to overcome the sometimes difficult task of intervening for shoulder injuries. Learn new strategies to assess and plan treatment effectively for:
- Rotator Cuff Tear Restoration & Management
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Anterior Glenohumeral Instability
- SLAP Lesions
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
- Shoulder Arthroplasties
- …and more!
Manual Therapy, Exercise and Taping Techniques for the Hands-On Management of Complex Knee Injuries
with Ryan August, PT, DPT, MTC, CMP
It’s no secret – people are harder on their knees than they have ever been. From young athletes to weekend warriors to active seniors, knee injuries are a common occurrence. Knee injury patients across the nation are turning to physical therapists, athletic trainers and strength and conditioning professionals to improve their function and help them rehab from surgical procedures. Ryan August, PT, DPT, MTC, CMP, CSCS, focuses on knee injury and management, and will provide you with renewed confidence in applying current research in science and exercise to active patients with knee pathologies.
Ryan will teach you strategies to select the appropriate exercise at the appropriate stage of healing for the patient following an ACL reconstruction. Evidence regarding stress placed on the ACL with specific exercises, healing times and graft selection implication will all be covered in depth. Learn the most recent biomechanical and pathophysiological theories and treatment approaches for sufferers of patella femoral pain and patellar tendinopathies.
Advances in meniscal and cartilage care will be covered, as well as the long-term potential progressions to OA and post-operative care for the Total Knee Replacement patient. Ryan will teach you strategies to help guide return to activity or sport, limit injury and re-injury and measuring and proving successful outcomes. The highlight of the course will be breaks intermixed into the lecture to stop and practice manual techniques, exercises and taping selections for the patients with knee pathologies.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.