The Yes Brain – Daniel J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
Sale Page :
Original Price: $149
You just : $41
When facing challenges, unpleasant tasks, and contentious issues, children often act out or shut down, responding with reactivity instead of receptivity. This is what New York Times bestselling authors Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson call a No Brain response.
But our kids can be taught to approach life with openness and curiosity. Parents can foster their children’s ability to say yes to the world and welcome all that life has to offer, even during difficult times. This is what it means to cultivate a Yes Brain.
This engaging video covers the key topics in the authors’ latest book, The Yes Brain: How to Cultivate Courage, Curiosity, and Resilience in Your Child, including:
- The four fundamentals of the Yes Brain—balance, resilience, insight, and empathy—and how to strengthen them
- The key to knowing when kids need a gentle push out of a comfort zone vs. needing the “cushion” of safety and familiarity
- Strategies for navigating away from negative behavioral and emotional states (aggression and withdrawal) and expanding your child’s capacity for positivity
- Identifies how to apply interpersonal neurobiology to parenting by making it accessible to parents and counselors in order to improve parent/child relationships.
- Compiles the various disciplines of science and weaves them into one framework in order to determine which concepts are useful for helping children develop.
- Provides a comprehensive understanding of the Yes Brain approach with regards to children and adolescent development by articulating the differences between mind, brain, and relationship and identifying how to integrate these concepts.
- Explains how what is done in relationships with children impacts how the architecture of the brain is built and identifies how we can help children develop brains that are integrated so that children can thrive in home and social settings.
- Introduction to Dan Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
- The Yes Brain Approach
- Mind, Brain, Relationship Connection
Yes Brain vs. No Brain
- Neurological State
- Approach to Life
- Subjective Experience Exercise
- Attention Activation
- Reactive No Brain State vs. Receptive Yes Brain State
Promoting a Yes Brain State: 4 Fundamentals of the Yes Brain
- Fixed vs. Growth Mindset
- The Four F’s of the Reactive State
- The Green, Red, & Blue Zones
- Chasing the Why
- Balance Strategies
- Healthy Mind Platter
- Time in, Play Time, Connecting Time, Down Time, Active Time, Focus Time, Sleep Time
- Expanding the Width of the Green Zone
- Practicing Dealing with Adversity
- Push-in & Cushion
- Resilience Strategies
- The Four S’s
- Safe, Seen, Soothe, Secure
- The Four S’s
- Self-knowing Awareness & Presence
- Super Power Metaphor
- Insight Strategies
- Avoiding the Red Volcano Eruption
- Understanding the Insula’s Role in Empathic Resonation
- Types of Empathy
- Empathy By Parental Example
- Integration & Connectivity
- What is Success?
- Redefining the “Self”
- Question & Answer Period
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.