Tradeguider Professional Chart Reading MastersClass 2010
Sale Page :
Original Price: $
You just : $63
The powerful chart reading and trading techniques revealed during both live MasterClass sessions serve as a valuable foundation for your future chart reading development and success!
Unique opportunity to discover practical skills from THREE seasoned traders
Veteran Syndicate Trader Tom Williams
Professional VSA Trader and Fund Manager Philip Friston
Professional Trader, TradeGuider CEO and VSA Expert Gavin Holmes,
During the sessions they demonstrate patterns, trading strategies and market entries and exits that will really help you to increase your trading profits.
Session 1 – Chart Reading MasterClass
Learn how to read the charts proficiently. At the end of this session which contains 18 separate modules, we supply a series of charts for you to analyze before moving onto Session 2.
Session 2 – Real World Chart Analysis
The team analyses a whole series of charts covering Futures, Stocks, Commodities and FOREX. They also analyze the charts given out to you at the end of Session 1.
The Videos set contains over 9 hours of powerful techniques to take your trading to the next level. The following areas are covered:
You’ll be learning the following:
- Learn how to identify trigger numbers based on Volume Spread Analysis through a unique 25 bar set up for both short and long trade entry
- Identify trade management techniques to clearly understand countermanding signals and how to deal with them
- See where to position stops underneath the last point of heavy supply and demand
- What “Herd Mentality” is and why the herd must be involved in true market tops and bottoms
- Who the “Weak Holders” are and how to avoid becoming one
- The one area where a high volume / wide spread up-bar actually confirms market strength
- why strength always appear on down-bars and weakness always appears on up-bars
- How the specialists try to trick you into buying into a weak market and selling a strong market
- How you can recognize and profit from a shakeout in the market you are trading
- How to tell when a market is ready to change from a bull phase to a bear phase (and vice versa)
- What happens to the price spread when the specialists feel bullish
- What to watch out for when the specialists feel bearish
- Why a market changes trend and how you must position yourself to be ahead of the game
- How the professionals “test” when the market is ready for a bull run
- How to tell when a Market is at, or near its top
- What the professional traders will try to do once you have entered a trade. Don’t let this happen to you!
- How to uncover the best ways to identify turning points in your chosen market(s)
- What to do when a market reaches an old top
- How to see a bottom reversal and take advantage of it before everyone else
- What “stopping volume” is
Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.